Mint Schon SP/Predator Package

lights_out

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello all. For your consideration is my Schon SP1106 playing cue with Predator shafts. It's one of the only recent Schons that I've seen that has sharp points. Ebony forearm with six red points and ivory diamonds within each point. Stitched silver rings. Matching black and red stack leather wrap done expertly by Ryan Theewen. There is a small gap at the bottom of the wrap (shown in the last pic). This cue is immaculate! I take care of my toys. No dings, dents, or scratches, and it rolls dead straight. The butt weighs 15 ounces.

The package will include two Predator Z2 shafts. One was my main player and has seen some use. It has a Kamui Brown medium tip with lots of life left. The other was test hit only, then put into my case as my back-up shaft. It has a Moori medium. Neither shaft has any dings or dents. Both do have a slight wobble, nothing that affects playability.

I'm asking $800 for the lot. Not interested in any trades. Paypal and 2 day air shipping is included. As this cue has ivory, I absolutely will not ship outside the continental US. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: