World Pool Series live stream

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You're good. I thought they did win-by-2 but i guess not. Great match.

It's race to 6 if win by 2, otherwise go to 7. Best 2 out of 3 such sets (except if 3rd set goes to 6-6, it's decided by a shootout).

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
WPS still screwing me around when I use an IPad.....
...but I don't think I'll see a better match than the one Melling layed on Imonen anyway...
...that may be the match of 2017.

Daryle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WPS still screwing me around when I use an IPad.....

...but I don't think I'll see a better match than the one Melling layed on Imonen anyway...

...that may be the match of 2017.

Agree...

Pure skill and mastery of the table on display.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Live scoring is showing the Babica v. Zvi match still going (from 8:30 !!!). It says one set each and Babica ahead 4-3 in the 3rd set.

Is that for real? Nearly 5 hours?

Edit -- it's over, with Babica winning. I wonder what the actual match length was.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Live scoring is showing the Babica v. Zvi match still going (from 8:30 !!!). It says one set each and Babica ahead 4-3 in the 3rd set.

Is that for real? Nearly 5 hours?

Four inch pockets....the side pockets are REALLY mean....
...cloth is breaking in....table keeps getting tougher...
...so if a man decides to play conservative....he can create a long match....
...even if his opponent wants to get it on.

AtLarge, I'd like to see your stats on this table if the cloth was six months old...
...on a humid day.
B n Rs might be zero.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Four inch pockets....the side pockets are REALLY mean....
...cloth is breaking in....table keeps getting tougher...
...so if a man decides to play conservative....he can create a long match....
...even if his opponent wants to get it on.

AtLarge, I'd like to see your stats on this table if the cloth was six months old...
...on a humid day.
B n Rs might be zero.

pt -- The Babica/Zvi match wasn't on the streaming table. I don't know whether all the other tables (Gold Crowns, I think) were redone to the same specs as the streaming table.

While the streaming table is playing tough, the stats may come in a bit better than for WPS#2; we'll see.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pt -- The Babica/Zvi match wasn't on the streaming table. I don't know whether all the other tables (Gold Crowns, I think) were redone to the same specs as the streaming table.

While the streaming table is playing tough, the stats may come in a bit better than for WPS#2; we'll see.
I think only the sponsor's(Rasson) table has the gaffy rail set-up. The others are just Steinway's customer GC's.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the tables are growing on me, booth looks wise and playability and build quality which appears superb

seem to play very true, other rasson's not so much

would be interested in hearing player opinions regarding that specific tv table

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the tables are growing on me, booth looks wise and playability and build quality which appears superb

seem to play very true, other rasson's not so much

would be interested in hearing player opinions regarding that specific tv table
If they're smart they'd voice their table concerns directly to Darren and not air-it-out in the media. Where else can they play for this kind of $$$ right now? This tour has a real chance of going somewhere. They're still kinda learning to walk in a few areas but i'm sure those will be smoothed out as they have more events.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's 1:00 pm; where's the match? (I like punctuality.)

Forget punctuality: "Ryo Rack Classic Semi-Final between Klenti Kaci and Skyler Woodward will be live streamed here and on Unilad Sport starting at 1:30pm eastern time in the USA." just posted

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's 1:00 pm; where's the match? (I like punctuality.)

Forget punctuality: "Ryo Rack Classic Semi-Final between Klenti Kaci and Skyler Woodward will be live streamed here and on Unilad Sport starting at 1:30pm eastern time in the USA." just posted
Outta be a hell of a match. Both are playing really well. Hard to believe that Kaci is as young as he is. Kid can FLAT play.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Outta be a hell of a match. Both are playing really well. Hard to believe that Kaci is as young as he is. Kid can FLAT play.

Yes. Does anyone else stay down as well as Klenti?

Looks like they flunked the 1:30 punctuality test as well.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Field seems to be lighter every series.
Yeah, there was some discussion of this earlier.

They had bad timing with all the tournaments going on in California this month followed by the US Open 10 ball in Las Vegas. Hopefully/presumably the final event will have better attendance.