Unknown old Sneaky Pete 57"

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have this on eBay right now. I was given this and the case I want to say about 30 years ago when I was young. About the same time I was given a Meucci and this cue never saw any playing time at all that I remember. Has been stored this entire time.

No clue about the maker on this one and didn't bother doing research, but it is solid. 57" and weighs in at 16.1 oz so on the light side. I rolled it on the table and there is a little difference in the taper clearance under the shaft, but the tip doesn't come up or anything. I put a new tip on this maybe 2 years ago when I was going through my cues and hit a few racks with it later on - played and felt great, but a 57" just isn't for me being on the tall side and I don't really have a use for it anyways (accumulating too many cues over the years). I think this has an oil rubbed finish on it as there seems to be some 'dry' spots on the wood and it doesn't look like your typical 'finish' - I don't really know how else to describe it. Cue is super smooth with a pro taper like feel to it. The grain is nice and has a good look to it.

If you have any questions just ask.

SOLD

Last edited: