PoolSynergy #6 is now Live

John Biddle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PoolSynergy #6 is now live. April's host is Mike McCafferty on his blog Diary of a Pool Shooter.

This month's topic is "The Most Important Thing" and 11 of us made attempts at answering this tough question. Check it out and let us know what you think.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member

Attachments

• poolsynergytestsmaller.png
    poolsynergytestsmaller.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 189

Beware_of_Dawg

Silver Member
thank you. good reading.

I read all of the blogs, odd that I didnt see what I would think is the absolute most important thing in pool. my wheels are still turning.. and BTW, thank you for getting them turning...

Last edited:

mlalum

Banned
Trigger

Just looked at the KOD stuff for the first time. How could anyone look at that stuff and not think that it's very positive for pool. From some of the crazy threads i expected to see i highly manipulated marketing piece. Anything but. If pool could start all over and start on that track rather than the smokey poolhall track pool wouldn't have the problem in the US that it has. Very good.

And this other thing: student of pool, it's very positive also. Didn't know you were involved. As a former newspaper editor and author I so much appreciate people taking a thoughtful, skillful approach to story telling. The glorification of hard edged gambling in pool has done so much to hurt what could be a game that's thought of entirely different.

Well done. Mike

JarnoV

JarnoV
Silver Member
Cool. As always, I'm planning to read them all and expecting some entertaining and solid advice.

And figured I could follow your theme and write about what I (currently) think is The Most Important Thing: Belief in Yourself.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to honestly say it was a complete honor to write for pool synergy and look forward to doing so again.

Guys let me tell you John Biddle has given me some of the best advice and his guidance is beyond appreciated as this is very new territory for me, blogging and all.

Thank you to John, Fast Mike, the other writers, and most importantly you the readers who we all do it for.

Charlie

John Biddle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
@Charlie: You're entirely welcome. It's all about adding to the community. Keep up the good work on your blog. It's going to be yet another way for you (and us) to enjoy this wonderful world of pool.

@JarnoV: You're in, welcome aboard. I've sent you a PM with info.

John

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Trigger

Just looked at the KOD stuff for the first time. How could anyone look at that stuff and not think that it's very positive for pool. From some of the crazy threads i expected to see i highly manipulated marketing piece. Anything but. If pool could start all over and start on that track rather than the smokey poolhall track pool wouldn't have the problem in the US that it has. Very good.

And this other thing: student of pool, it's very positive also. Didn't know you were involved. As a former newspaper editor and author I so much appreciate people taking a thoughtful, skillful approach to story telling. The glorification of hard edged gambling in pool has done so much to hurt what could be a game that's thought of entirely different.

Well done. Mike

Thank you so much, Mike! Appreciate the comments. :)