In KC Tonight, Tues, Wed

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are the places to play in KC. I wanted to go to Olathe but they told me it is a 10 day wait...wtf....private membership. I am going to try out side pockets 9ball tourney tonight. Who wants to play, wheres the action and diamond big table?

HurdyGurdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where are the places to play in KC. I wanted to go to Olathe but they told me it is a 10 day wait...wtf....private membership. I am going to try out side pockets 9ball tourney tonight. Who wants to play, wheres the action and diamond big table?

Unfortunately, the best hall in the area is Shooters Olathe, and it is private. Someone on here could take you in as a guest. Stars and Stripes which I believe is in Basor has one 9' diamond. Shooters has 3 with varied pocket sizes-- (table 2)4 1/2, (table 10)4 3/8 and (table 13)4 1/4.

Sharks might have some cats looking for action. Its on Shawnee Mission rd. Sharks has 4 9' off brand tables. The pockets are interesting: they aren't cut particularly tight, but it seems easy to bobble balls.
Good luck

Last edited:

hon400ex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure that someone at side pockets will play. Just ask a few people in the tourney.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In addition to what was suggested...

Maybe check out Raytown Recreation Raytown, MO (just east of the stadiums). They have a 10 foot pool table (Big Bertha), 1-3 cushion table and several 9 footers. It's an old school throw back room run by really nice people.

Good luck to you.

Dave

T-dog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure that someone at side pockets will play. Just ask a few people in the tourney.

So....I got in the nine ball tourney and just won $10. I was a little rattled the last set....heres why.....I was in the tourney and I heard you could by raffle tickets for the break and run 10 ball on the diamond 9 footer. if you foul, you lose it all. I get 10 tickets for $20 and Lucky me, I get drawn. I break and..... in very slow motion, the 9 goes in. I have to bank the 1. then I banked the 2. When I ran 5 balls it was so quiet and I said...you guys can clap lets get excited...lol...I thought I may dog the next ball but I kept going. I ran 8 ballz total and it paid something like $183 a ball. I could have tried to razor thin the 8 but I couldn't risk cutting the cue loose so I tried to 3 rail it in the side and just hit the titty.I won over $1460.....I lost my concentration in the tourney, maybe i should have told them to wait on the break and run until my match was over...JK..... :)

Side Pockets North gets my vote.....but I am biased now.

Last edited:

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SP 10 ball raffle

Good job Troy heard someone took a big slice outa the pot, Tues and Thurs nites tourney at Brass Rail, check out Pool4U.com and KC9ball.com stop in if you're in town awhile, I'm the TD Thurs is the sportier Nite. Todd W