Looking to buy an old Richard Black pool cue

4scarecrow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah! We don’t want anyone jamming up the action packed “for Sale” section with any of that “wanted” junk. I might not get to see one of the listings with 9,000 views for the 1,000th time on page one.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yeah! We don’t want anyone jamming up the action packed “for Sale” section with any of that “wanted” junk. I might not get to see one of the listings with 9,000 views for the 1,000th time on page one.

You can check"tonyboy" out,he goes out of his way to police the forums so you post "in the right section" lol,i bet i have read his"in the wrong section" posts at least 50 times. I don,t know whether to pity him or not. He must not have much to do.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
You can check"tonyboy" out,he goes out of his way to police the forums so you post "in the right section" lol,i bet i have read his"in the wrong section" posts at least 50 times. I don,t know whether to pity him or not. He must not have much to do.

It's sad when the guidance is in place for people to follow and then ignore which bumps down a legitimate sales thread not matter how many times someone has seen it. What's even sadder is when a fellow AZer notes how many "wrong section" posts I've placed. At least I'm in good company with the "he must not have much to do" group.