Az Face Lift?

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
I was looking at the main page and boredom got the best of me so I clicked on one of the matches, WOW! It was almost matches in their entirety. Then a little more digging and I noticed that it referred to www.azbtv.com match videos and instruction clips here as well.
Not a bad improvement on what we had.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Unbelievable

PROG8R said:
I was looking at the main page and boredom got the best of me so I clicked on one of the matches, WOW! It was almost matches in their entirety. Then a little more digging and I noticed that it referred to www.azbtv.com match videos and instruction clips here as well.

YEAH, and the price we pay for this fine forum all of their products is unbelievable.

JoeyA

jnav447

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PROG8R said:
Great point. I am a member of several forums and AZB gives them all the wild 8. BTW, love your signature, PROG. Go Gators and Go Heisman Winner (if there is any justice) Tim Tebow!