July 19th-21st - Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan • One-Pocket! *PPV*

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Get Tickets Now!

Join us on www.POVPOOL.com for live coverage at Good Timez Billiards in Las Vegas, Nevada. Francisco 'Django' Bustamante will face off for $30K in the middle against Tony 'T-Rex' Chohan.

July 19th-21st - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
3:30PM / Match Starts at 4:pM each day (PST)
3-Day Pass: *$30
One Day Pass: $12

* While supplies last (first 50 subscriptions) the 3-day access includes a free gift of either a Kamui Tip Voucher, Tiger Sniper Tip or Taom Break/Jump Tip. In addition, every 3-day pass will be automatically eligible for a Tiger 'Classic 2' cue giveaway, which comes with our "POV POOL 2016" logo, laser engraved into the forearm. Please see rules and restrictions at www.povpool.com/action

Attachments

• CHOHAN BUSTY PROOF.jpg
    CHOHAN BUSTY PROOF.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 2,087
Last edited:

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Win this Tiger Cue!

YOU COULD WIN THIS CUE!

When you watch POV POOL's PPV events, you get something back! This 'TL-4' Tiger Cue with your choice of Tiger Shaft and Tiger Tip will be given away to one lucky viewer. The cue features a Natural Curly Maple forearm with 6 Cocobolo inlay points, 6 Tulip wood and 6 blue pearlescent poly inlay points on forearm and ebony/curly maple butt sleeve. Each handle and butt sleeve is then complemented with Tulip wood and black custom rings.

Retail Value = $1,199

Purchase the 3-Day Pass today and you could win this cue. Your purchase will automatically enter you into the drawing for this beautiful Tiger Cue!.

ORDER NOW at: www.POVPOOL.com/Action

Attachments

• FULL CUE.jpg
    FULL CUE.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1,878
  • LX 4 BUTT.jpg
    LX 4 BUTT.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,815
  • LX 4 FOREARM VERT.jpg
    LX 4 FOREARM VERT.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,816
  • LX 4 FOREARM.jpg
    LX 4 FOREARM.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 1,856
  • LX 4 LASER LOGO.jpg
    LX 4 LASER LOGO.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 1,872

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
Another special promotion...

By the end of this weekend, the first 5 people to order the 3-day pass will receive a TAOM Break/Jump TIP absolutely free with your purchase.

You will also be added to our drawing for the TIGER TL-4 CUE shown above with our logo engraved into the handle.

Order NOW

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have sent you pms asking if you were still giving the jump break tip to people buying the 3 day pass and i can,t get anyone to respond. Please let me know so i can make a decision. Thank you, jason

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does that mean exactly ?

lifes-extremes-tightwad-spendthrift-111021b-02.jpg

I think he means you're in the 24 percentile. A tightwad that won't spend $30 on a high quality live stream unless you are getting a $30 material item in return....Your $30 breaks down to about $1 per hour of great entertainment....where else are you going to get that value AND ask for a $30 item in return???? That's just a loose translation

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
lifes-extremes-tightwad-spendthrift-111021b-02.jpg

I think he means you're in the 24 percentile. A tightwad that won't spend $30 on a high quality live stream unless you are getting a $30 material item in return....Your $30 breaks down to about $1 per hour of great entertainment....where else are you going to get that value AND ask for a $30 item in return???? That's just a loose translation

Comically exacerbated by his willingness to bet it up on the same match in a thread in the action room, classic

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the reason i ask is i can only watch tomorrow night but if the provider would make more money by me buying the event for 3 days at 30 and giving me a tip he might have 7-10 dollars in and clear 20 + from me as a customer then i would pay the 30 and use the tip.lol if not then i would pay the 12, since its the only day i can watch anyway. I guess if a grocery store is running buy one get one free on an item,you guys tell them how lucky you are just to be able to purchase it from them and pay them a profit,so why don,t you go ahead and keep the free one ll. I,ll bet i spend more than 99 percent of the people on here do in the billards community. That really doesn,t matter anyway.maybe do your homework and see what i spend with cue and casemakers and attending tournaments and paying to get in,eat and drink, hotels ,etc...Did I misunderstand the pay per view provider or was he OFFERING a tip for you to promote someone buying the 3 day package. Wow ( and yes i would like some action on the match if you can afford it) lol. Get a life

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're such a big spender and supporting the billiard community, then perhaps you understand the long hours that Daniel and Geraldine put into an event like this. It's quite heroic of you worried about POVs profit margin for the stream.

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like profit margin is exactly what you are concerned with. By the way did you take the tip offer by the provider or just tell them to hold on to it and maybe sell it to someone else in order to increase their margin. I,m still waiting for an answer from the provider to my question ( on second thought,nevermind,i,m not interested anymore and they can thank you for that. Their margin is now 12-30 less than it could have been.)

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like profit margin is exactly what you are concerned with. By the way did you take the tip offer by the provider or just tell them to hold on to it and maybe sell it to someone else in order to increase their margin. I,m still waiting for an answer from the provider to my question ( on second thought,nevermind,i,m not interested anymore and they can thank you for that. Their margin is now 12-30 less than it could have been.)

I'm actually going to the venue to watch the match in person. If I need a tip, I go buy one. If there's a stream I choose to see, I pay for it or donate. I've personally watched the huge amount of effort that both Daniel and Geraldine put into these events. Countless hours of driving, set up, commentating, tear down, editing, posting matches for free, marketing, gathering sponsors, etc. If you choose not to buy the match because you may not get a free tip out of it, so be it. One less nit to deal with in the stream chat.

Dan/Gerri - I'll give you the $30 for this jerkoff tomorrow night. Problem solved.

mcsock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not a big fan of ppv heads up streams. But POV has given us 2 solid weeks of free streams, With the ppv around 10+ days of high quality pool. Around 3.00 a day. See how long 3.00 lasts in your local pool hall..

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I'm actually going to the venue to watch the match in person. If I need a tip, I go buy one. If there's a stream I choose to see, I pay for it or donate. I've personally watched the huge amount of effort that both Daniel and Geraldine put into these events. Countless hours of driving, set up, commentating, tear down, editing, posting matches for free, marketing, gathering sponsors, etc. If you choose not to buy the match because you may not get a free tip out of it, so be it. One less nit to deal with in the stream chat.

Dan/Gerri - I'll give you the $30 for this jerkoff tomorrow night. Problem solved.
Is that all you got ?
Shoot....he laid it straight with his reasoning and was a gentleman to boot.

You showed your true colors and were insulting.

Way to sully the thread.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hey buddy, since you seem to know them( dan and gerri) on a first name basis and couldn,t comprehend the reason i asked if the deal for the tip was still in place( to make the providers more money in the end) maybe you should give them that 30 dollars when you see them tomorrow night. you know, since you are going ,in person, to the venue and not spending money with them on their stream anyway. It can be one of those donations you were talking about.lol. I hate i,ve let some keyboard jockey like yourself get under my skin . Oh well i hope the providers have a profitable 3 days of business even with people like yourself out here costing them business. Have fun at the event.