New Raffle Site Poll

Where should we consider our new raffle home to be?

• Lee Peppers

Votes: 52 53.1%
  • bklynjava

Votes: 46 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I don't see this as a competition.
There was a poll and my site was picked. I am now making strides to make it as user friendly as possible. I really have nothing to gain by doing this other than helping AZ members have a safe site to post raffles.

My new external site is up and running. There are two sites on my old forum site and two on the new one.

http://lpcustomcues.forumotion.com/

Why hold a Poll if it wasn't a competition? You told me my site was better and they should use it - at that point you should have just told the community to use whats best..

You have done nothing but make negative remarks about my site since you started this.

It appears that this means an awful lot to you considering all you are doing.

Had the Poll gone another Hour you would have lost so a 3 day poll is really useless.

I have just added the Ebay Style Auctions to My Site and will be making enhancements for the community here as well as On my Billiard websites.

Enjoy Guys:thumbup:

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Why hold a Poll if it wasn't a competition? You told me my site was better and they should use it - at that point you should have just told the community to use whats best..

You have done nothing but make negative remarks about my site since you started this.

Had the Poll gone another Hour you would have lost so a 3 day poll is really useless.

I have just added the Ebay Style Auctions to My Site and will be making enhancements for the community here as well as On my Billiard websites.

I think it shows the AZ community he has been a part of since '08, means alot to him. He is only trying to help solve this issue.

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0

Its not better now. I have added a forum site thats about the same as yours.
For some reason you are taking this personally. The only reason you got any votes is because they could edit posts on your not mine.

I received PM stating the opposite of what you are saying.

Just let it go.

Last edited:

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
I think it shows the AZ community he has been a part of since '08, means alot to him. He is only trying to help solve this issue.

This forum does mean alot to me. Regardless of what I do for a living. I still shoot pool and would be aa active member here even if I didnt build cues.
I've been playing pool for almost 20 years, its in my blood now.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Its not better now. I have added a forum site thats about the same as yours.
For some reason you are taking this personally. The only reason you got any votes is because they could edit posts on your not mine.

I received PM stating the opposite of what you are saying.

Im going to be brutaly honest now...
Very few people trust going to a site like yours. They are worried about there email addresses getting sold or other crap that I cant even think of.

Bottom line here is .. They trust me not you.

Just let it go.

Ummm your new forum does not begin to come close to what a real forum is. As far as taking this personal that's just in your head,but when you say ridiculous comments like people are worried about sites like mine you should tell that to my 80,000 plus members since 2004 and also to the 30,000 plus members here on the same style site.

You really are the one who needs to let it go, with all your attempts to slander me and my site. We all know this is about money to you so keep doin what your doin and I will keep doin what I'm doin.:thumbup:

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Ummm your new forum does not begin to come close to what a real forum is. As far as taking this personal that's just in your head,but when you say ridiculous comments like people are worried about sites like mine you should tell that to my 80,000 plus members since 2004 and also to the 30,000 plus members here on the same style site.

You really are the one who needs to let it go, with all your attempts to slander me and my site. We all know this is about money to you so keep doin what your doin and I will keep doin what I'm doin.:thumbup:

I dont know how Im making money doing this.
I could care less what you do.

SeanC

needs practice...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Lee, thanks for the new site! It looks great and very user friendly. I just posted a raffle there and it was a breeze!

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Lee, thanks for the new site! It looks great and very user friendly. I just posted a raffle there and it was a breeze!

Good job!!!
I think its very user friendly too.
I picked this site for a bunch or reasons.. ease of use, free, similar to this site, etc...

I hope you guys like it and feel free to transfer your existing raffles there too. Not sure when this section will shut down.

jmoschgat

Be the ball, Danny.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

someones feelings got hurt

Roadie

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Either way raffles are barely on life support right now. This debacle is probably the end of raffles with any significant traffic. Thank you Mr. Barringer.

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Not even a simple apology for the slanderous remarks.

Thanks Buddy

It has been brought to my attention, by another member, that it sounded like I questioned your honor within the last few days.
I would like to say that was in no way my intention and if I did, I sincerely apologize.

Thanks for your attention
Lee

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
It has been brought to my attention, by another member, that it sounded like I questioned your honor within the last few days.
I would like to say that was in no way my intention and if I did, I sincerely apologize.

Thanks for your attention
Lee

Thank you Lee, It did appear that you may have questioned my integrity, not just to me but to other members that mentioned it in PM to me as well.

Apology accepted :thumbup:

BTW - Your new forums Look Great keep up the good work.

Also If I said anything that was inappropriate I do apologize as well.

Last edited: