Is your pool room open yet?

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the scene like? Everyone wearing masks? Are they letting everyone in or every other table? Is it dead or packed? What state are you in? The bars are closed everywhere but I have a feeling some pool halls are opening up.

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow I thought rooms in Texas and Arizona were open by now. Maybe Vegas as well. California and New York will probably be the last ones to open up.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
looks like MEMPHIS, Tn. rooms will open apprx. 6-1

Apa league started back up last monday at some venues from what i was told last sunday. I have not checked in to whats open and what is still closed..

I recieved a text that my friday team will play at the rack this friday . i play in house at hi pockets on Fridays and its odd that we are playing at the rack considering hi pockets is more conducive to social distancing than the rack is. Limited seating at the rack.

Then i recieved a text todsy from a team mate that our sunday team will be playing at hi pockets this sunday. My other sunday team will be playing sunday at sharpshooters.

I am.still debating on whether i am playing or not...i do plan to show up but if i feel.uncomfortable with whatever arrangements they have made regarding social distancing i will leave.

I have not missed pool.as much as i thought i would so i havent bothered to check into whats going on at the 3 rooms i play out of. So i have no idea who is opening and when .

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the scene like? Everyone wearing masks? Are they letting everyone in or every other table? Is it dead or packed? What state are you in? The bars are closed everywhere but I have a feeling some pool halls are opening up.
I am hoping to open our non-alcohol poolroom and grill by June 1 here in rural North Carolina. Our problem is 70% of our revenue is from dine-in customers, 20% of our revenue is from take-out orders, and only 10% of our revenue is from our pool table time. We will be limited as to how many diners we can have at any given time for who knows how many more months after that. I assume that limit will pertain to the pool players as well.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really want to play pool next year and then the year after that and so on.

So even after pool rooms get to reopen, I’m staying home so it can come true.

Remain prudent everyone cuz it could be a question of bad luck if you do go out.

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am hoping to open our non-alcohol poolroom and grill by June 1 here in rural North Carolina. Our problem is 70% of our revenue is from dine-in customers, 20% of our revenue is from take-out orders, and only 10% of our revenue is from our pool table time. We will be limited as to how many diners we can have at any given time for who knows how many more months after that. I assume that limit will pertain to the pool players as well.
Wow what kind of food are you serving?! Every pool room owner I've met claims there's no money in food. It takes too many employees to keep the kitchen open. Some sell snacks but there's no money in that. They are either in alcohol business or table time business or both.

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deleted.......................

Yep!

Kitchen with a full menu so it’s licensed as a restaurant. Open at 25% capacity since Monday. That’s a max of 95. No issues so far.

No masks or gloves on anyone that I’ve seen. All are doing a pretty good job distancing, and everyone is thrilled to be hitting balls again!

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep!

Kitchen with a full menu so it’s licensed as a restaurant. Open at 25% capacity since Monday. That’s a max of 95. No issues so far.

No masks or gloves on anyone that I’ve seen. All are doing a pretty good job distancing, and everyone is thrilled to be hitting balls again!

That's great news. Hopefully that's California in a few weeks.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hope Pool Rooms will open on Friday this week, will know then, if so I heading to Metro Sport Bar.:smile: