Outsville GREAT WHITE Chalk (Mako Blue) - review

PickPocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st things first, let me once again Thank REFENO & Outsville for the FREE CHALK! :thumbup:

(Reference Thread: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=399732)

As promised in return, here is feedback & review of the GREAT WHITE Chalk (Mako Blue color) product I received. I've had some time to test this out and play with this chalk & It's time to share my feedback....

Player Level:
Amateur Level, Recreational, League & Occasional Weekly & State Tournaments player.

Other Chalks that I have used to compare to this too based on my experiences are the following (in order of most recent):

Predator
Blue Diamond
Balabuskha
Pre-Flag Masters
Lava
Triangle
Masters

Color: I personally think this shade of blue matches the Simonis "Tournament Blue" cloth great! I love it.

Shape (really this part isn't as important to me): I prefer the round shape over the square. It's good, but I do like the hex shape the best. Which is based on how I hold the chalk when not in use.

Performance: Chalk works great! I noticed less miscues then I normally would have seen using other brand of chalk.

Chalk Application/re-application: I pushed myself out of my usual "Comfort Zone" where I would normally re-apply chalk of other brands to my tip, and was impressed that I did NOT need to re-apply this product as often.

Chalk Life: I use a swipe/brushing motion to apply to tip, and mine still looks new. I can tell this will last a LONG time, compared to other products I can only assume longer because I apply it less often.

Table Aftermath: I used this on Tourney Blue Simonis & Tourney Green Champion.
This is ideal for the Tourney Blue Simonis, as expected the green has a little more mess, nothing major.

Costs: Comparable In-line with other Performance Chalks, great value.

Overall: Great Product! Yes, I will purchase this product again, and ever consider future products from this company. :thumbup:

I've been playing with this chalk for about 1 month now, and will continue to play until gone. Expect another update when it's reached it's end life point.

http://outsville-com.3dcartstores.com/Great-White-Chalk_c_14.html

Last edited: