LINEN WRAPS Colectible--Large Selection from 1940's to 1990s

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
I dont have pictures yet but if you are interested, I will be posting a large collection of---

CuttyHunk

HurlBert

Blue Mountain---Older Stuff

No. 5 to No. 14

RARE COLORS and Standard Colors

CuttyHunk--Single Spools of White with Blue Speck No.9--27lb on the original single spools.

Many other individual 50 yd Spools on 1940s Wooden Spools to 1000yd Spools

I am selling this collection to pay for Kidney Treatments---

Many of you have seen that I went through the last 14 months of Blood and Bone Infections and had my last Treatment for this 4 weeks ago. Of course NOW, due to all the toxins and very Hard Core Antibiotics to kill the infections---These are very hard on the Kidney and Liver and I am fighting through the damage that has been done and trying to get my kidneys back without having to go on full dialysis treatments--I am doing the Doctors and Pharmacists drugs and treatments but also many naturopathic and Kegan Water and many other organic treatments to get heatlhy.

Anyway, all of this stuff COSTS and insurance doesnt cover most of it,

SO---i am selling THINGS that I cant enjoy anyway if I am not alive, So I am hoping that the AZ customers will enjoy these items and I can get healthy and better and get back to LIVING LIFE instead of just EXISTING day to day,

Again--I am just posting the initial info and if you are serious and want pictures, inventorya nd all that stuff---text me @ 727 277 9853

Thanks again

Mike Kennedy