Jacksonville pool hall shooting (from a couple of weeks ago)

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in Ponte Vedra Beach, a suburb of Jacksonvlle and this is the first I have heard of it. Not on TV or radio. I must say the Times Union is such an awful rag of a news paper I discontinued my subscription around 2000.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I live in Ponte Vedra Beach, a suburb of Jacksonvlle and this is the first I have heard of it. Not on TV or radio. I must say the Times Union is such an awful rag of a news paper I discontinued my subscription around 2000.

Honestly, it doesn't even make a good fire starter in my charcoal chimney lighter, LOL.

Hammered some good grub down at Barbara Jean's last week.

Last edited:

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Off subject. You live in a beautiful vibrant area. Had a nephew that lived in the Marsh Landing neighborhood and was a member of The Players Club, TPC. Got some challenging rounds in there.

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly, it doesn't even make a good fire starter in my charcoal chimney lighter, LOL.

Hammered some good grub down at Barbara Jean's last week.

We were there for catfish Saturday. Try Palm Valley Outdoors at the Palm Valley Bridge.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We were there for catfish Saturday. Try Palm Valley Outdoors at the Palm Valley Bridge.

Is that the new one there that keeps changing every couple of years? I'll have to check it out. They got a new bbq place next to Barbara Jean's that looks like an expensive build (for a bbq place!). Surprised they didn't build a deck to the water. Got to go back and try Palm Valley Fish Camp out now that they got a deck. Went there when they first opened and they had no deck and the food wasn't very good.