U.S. Open Dream Final: Filler vs. Wu!

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler win the US open with his last rack being handed to him by a foul by Wu, after Wu won his 10th game with a open table but jacked up over the 4 ball but accidentley touched the 4 ball. Video available youtube.

M.G.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
German youngster winning old-school US tournament.

Where are all those great, gambling-experienced players the US is supposed to have? :confused:

Swighey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Where are all those great, gambling-experienced players the US is supposed to have? :confused:

Haha - the players that are said to have a huge edge when it comes to single races winner breaks?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha - the players that are said to have a huge edge when it comes to single races winner breaks?

Just because you have an advantage doesn’t mean your guaranteed to win. Look back at the posts .. just about every picked wu and said he had every advantage. How did that work out for him lol

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler win the US open with his last rack being handed to him by a foul by Wu, after Wu won his 10th game with a open table but jacked up over the 4 ball but accidentley touched the 4 ball. Video available youtube.

Big let-off for Filler and equally big disappointment for Wu... despite this I still believe Filler deserved to win. Congrats to him, he played as great as he has been the past year!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

This kid Filler has lots of gamble also....he mixed it up pretty good at the DCC.

..seems to me you're trying to pick a fight where there was no argument.
..is anybody shocked that Filler the Killer won this?

JustPlay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big let-off for Filler and equally big disappointment for Wu... despite this I still believe Filler deserved to win. Congrats to him, he played as great as he has been the past year!

According to the commentary, if Wu had committed that foul during the regular round matches, it wouldnt have been called a foul. Watching Filler play, was fantastic. I hope they post the finals 8n its entirity.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This kid Filler has lots of gamble also....he mixed it up pretty good at the DCC.

..seems to me you're trying to pick a fight where there was no argument.
..is anybody shocked that Filler the Killer won this?

I wonder if Filler plays with 100% his own money when in
action. Just thinking there might not be any backers in Germany, but who knows. Even more impressive if it's all his.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The famous Filler mega fluke shot on 2 ball with score at 10-8 :grin:

10 8.JPG

2 ball barely touches CB by a hair before going into pocket

2 ball.JPG

Layout after Wu break and before Wu foul. (Score was Filler 12-10 and Wu staging comeback from 8-12 after running last 2 racks.)

12-10.JPG