Mike Dechaine Playing Cue

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to know if anyone knows what playing cue he used on the tv show The Hustlers. I thought he shot with OB. It just doesn't look like an OB with the stainless steel joint. I see that his break cue is the OB Rift. My buddy says it's probably a custom not an OB. Thanks for any info you guys can give me. Michael

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know for a while he was playing with an ob 121 sneaky Pete and he colored the wood ferrule black with marker. Not sure what he played with on the show, watched every episode but don't remember what his cue looked like.

whatevrdoumean

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watched a rerun and the cue he was playing with was a sneaky style cue but it did have a stainless steel joint. That's why I don't think it was an OB 121 like it says he plays with on the OB website. Michael

kagewest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watched a rerun and the cue he was playing with was a sneaky style cue but it did have a stainless steel joint. That's why I don't think it was an OB 121 like it says he plays with on the OB website. Michael

Ur a 100% positive it had an ss joint? I've watched that show and never saw a ss joint. He dosent play with the 121 now anyway he switched to the black Birdseye maple cue.

Espartaco_7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an old purpleheart sneaky pete with an OB shaft. He doesn't use predator anymore. I've seen him gambling a couple of times and uses a black ob cue with ob shafts. He's very very very picky with his shafts, he swears by ob now. Last saturday he was around and had like 7 ob shafts, some with the ferrule colored black and some not.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
It's an old purpleheart sneaky pete with an OB shaft. He doesn't use predator anymore. I've seen him gambling a couple of times and uses a black ob cue with ob shafts. He's very very very picky with his shafts, he swears by ob now. Last saturday he was around and had like 7 ob shafts, some with the ferrule colored black and some not.

AND it's the OB2 Plus... I would have bet high he would have ended up on the Classic+ after several conversations with him but nope!!!

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Ur a 100% positive it had an ss joint? I've watched that show and never saw a ss joint. He dosent play with the 121 now anyway he switched to the black Birdseye maple cue.

There was few times on the show he did have sneaky with steal joint but most of show was on sneaky