Cambridge ProAm Invitational Snoo0ker Tournament 2014

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cambridge ProAm Invitational Snooker Tournament 2014

This tournament is coming up February 14th to 23th and is again being held in Cambridge at Grand Valley Golf and Country Club.

Cliff Thorburn, Kirk Stevens, Alain Robidoux, Bob Chaperon, John White, Jim Wych and Eddie Galati make up the seeded players. We still have one player we need to confirm

Friday the 14th is an exhibition match featuring Bob Chaperon and Brittany Bryant.

For more information including all the participants and times visit
www.snookerline.com or contact me at masonr@golden.net

Last edited:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there was a chance to vote, I'd vote for Jason Williams to get one of the seeded spots. What else does the guy have to do to get a bit of recognition?

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If there was a chance to vote, I'd vote for Jason Williams to get one of the seeded spots. What else does the guy have to do to get a bit of recognition?

If you had checked the draw you would have seen that he is seeded this year.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you had checked the draw you would have seen that he is seeded this year.

Thanks for the reply Roy, I saw the list of seeded players and obviously didn't read the next part.

Glad to see him seeded. If I can make time, I'll try to pick up some tickets.

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Setting up the table today for Fridays start to the tournament. Hope to see some of you at the venue.

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Pros are starting to play today. Come out and see some great snooker.

bgrierson

Registered
Hi Roy,

Looks like this years event has been another resounding success and all the credit to you and your team! Your event annually has the been the showcase event in Canada and for all other snooker fans in the country I just wanted to thank you and your group for your efforts in keeping the game flowing and liquid. I have been following the results daily on snookerline.com and it appears your spectators have been treated to some high quality snooker and very competitive matches. Hopefully in future years we can get these matches streamed for all.

Best Regards,

Brad Grierson

Mase

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Brad we are on the home stretch now. There has been some excellent snooker and more to come.
We have been looking at streaming but our location causes some problems.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
John Evrekian not seeded?

That might be changing next year....
...John Everekian just beat Bob Chaperon 5-3 to make it to the finals.
John also knocked in a 136 for high run so far.

Alain Robidoux beat Cliff Thorburn 5-4 to be the other finalist.
Alain had a 106 in his match.

I enjoyed the snooker....but I still lost a dozen Titleists...damn snow..:angry:

THE MONTREALER

THE MONTREALER
Silver Member
That might be changing next year....
...John Everekian just beat Bob Chaperon 5-3 to make it to the finals.
John also knocked in a 136 for high run so far.

Alain Robidoux beat Cliff Thorburn 5-4 to be the other finalist.
Alain had a 106 in his match.

I enjoyed the snooker....but I still lost a dozen Titleists...damn snow..:angry:

HI Paul thanks for the info happy that Alain Robidoux won his match against Cliff Thorburn. Alain told me that he was not playing well due to not practicing.

Hope he wins tomorrow. by the way Alain told me that you gave him some papers regarding George Chenier looking forward to receiving them from Alain

Thanks a lot for that cheers Leonard Ponzie

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
HI Paul thanks for the info happy that Alain Robidoux won his match against Cliff Thorburn. Alain told me that he was not playing well due to not practicing.

Hope he wins tomorrow. by the way Alain told me that you gave him some papers regarding George Chenier looking forward to receiving them from Alain

Thanks a lot for that cheers Leonard Ponzie

Alain still carries himself like D'Artagnan....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xxm5O3cuZk

..and the cue ball still LEAPS off his tip like no one else's

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The finals
Alain Robidoux 5
John Everekian 2

Alain needed a snooker last game....the experience paid off.

But we'll be hearing of John....he has calmness under pressure.