Kanaka Creek Cue

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
For sale is a 2010 Kanaka Creek Cue make by Keith at Doc's Custom Cues here in Minneapolis.

Butt weighs 15.0 oz with 1 oz weight bolt installed.
G10 3/8x10 pin
Shaft weighs 3.5 oz and is 13 mm
Balance point at 17.5 inches

Excellent looking cue, 6 points of Brazilian Rosewood into maple, fancy rings at the joint, and bocote butt sleeve. Bocote wood/wood joint. Black with brown linen wrap. Lightly used with blue on the shaft but no dents or dings. Rolls straight together and apart. Please note that the points are not even on this cue - Keith thinks this is a forearm that Doc acquired from Bob Runde back in the day, and I am guessing this is why Bob didn't use it.

Plays great but I can't get used to a cue that is balanced this far back - it's over an inch and a half farther back than my current player.

Discussed this cue with Keith when I got it - he believes it is the only cue he ever made that had the Doc's logo and that he also signed Kanaka Creek.

Asking $400.00 shipped in the U.S. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking.

uc

uc

uc

uc

Last edited:

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry, it turns out Google photo resets all links after 48 hours - i found a workaround, but it makes the pictures stupidly large... I'll work on fixing that.