Lee Peppers has a virus. Do not open his e-mail

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
Hello all. I just wanted to give a warning to anyone who might receive an e-mail from lpcustomcues@aol.com. This is Lee Peppers e-mail address. I just received an email from this address and my anti-viral software went into lock down mode. His computer is most likely infected with some form of a viral infection and its sending emails out to random people in his contact list. Just wanted to give a fair warning to be careful :thumbup:

Go figure Lee finally gets back to someone and its a virus. Well, actually seems pretty on par for his behavior....that was a joke of course :grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Hello all. I just wanted to give a warning to anyone who might receive an e-mail from lpcustomcues@aol.com. This is Lee Peppers e-mail address. I just received an email from this address and my anti-viral software went into lock down mode. His computer is most likely infected with some form of a viral infection and its sending emails out to random people in his contact list. Just wanted to give a fair warning to be careful :thumbup:

Go figure Lee finally gets back to someone and its a virus. Well, actually seems pretty on par for his behavior....that was a joke of course :grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

More likely is that his AOL address got hijacked...