Tom Wirth one pocket

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
An excellent 1P player and quite an instructor. If you live in S. Florida (or feel like traveling) and want to learn or improve your OnePocket Tom’s the person. I started from scratch with Tom. Had no idea of where to start, what to do or what to expect. Thought I’d try a 1-2 hour lesson. Tom evaluated me…..made sure I could pocket balls before we got started. Began with take outs, break shot, banking lanes, various drills, etc. The first lesson turned into a weekly routine and still ongoing. (my 3rd season…as I’m a Florida snowbird). I love every minute of it. I’ll aways be a beginner as I’ll never stop learning the game. Tom has produced the most sought after book on the market …"OnePocket…a game of controlled aggression". I have the benefit of reviewing everything I learned (and still learning)from this book. I do not gamble or compete. Just simply enjoy a good afternoon of informal play. Right now I play good enough to have fun. My only goal to play a respectable game. My progress is constantly improving. Tom know’s 1P. If you seriously want to learn/improve do not hesitate to contact Tom. He is all about the game. All about teaching. Knows exactly what he is talking about. Not every great player can teach. Tom can. I'm having more fun than ever playing pool. One Pocket renewed my interest in pool. Thank you Tom for your dedication and passion.

Some history..... http://www.onepocket.org/TomWirth.htm
Contact Tom at trwirth369@gmail.com

Last edited:

TRWpool

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you for your review of my One Pocket instructions, Frank. I tailor my lessons according to the strength of the student and have taught players of all skill levels. I have one student who just came back from the Derby who took it upon himself to play Alex P. some One Hole at $20.00 a game with a 9 - 7 handicap. After 5 hours he came out two games behind. Nice job! This guy lives quite close and still comes to me for help with his game. I'm constantly showing him subtle areas where he can improve on his strategic thinking.

If you would like me to help you with your One Pocket game, and you plan to come to south Florida sometime, send me a PM or an email. trwirth369@gmail.com I live in Delray Beach, Fl. My rates are very reasonable and the information you receive will be guaranteed to help you improve and become more understanding of the theories which govern this great game.

Thanks,

Tom Wirth

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i too have taken lessons from tom
he is able to quickly evaluate your skill level and teach you what you need to know
his teaching style is low key and very practical
I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM NOT ONLY FOR SOMEONE WANTING TO LEARN ONE POCKET BUT POOL IN GENERAL OR BILLIARDS TOO
:thumbup:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM NOT ONLY FOR SOMEONE WANTING TO LEARN ONE POCKET BUT POOL IN GENERAL OR BILLIARDS TOO
:thumbup:
Roger that. Tom's quite an excellent 9ball player/instructor also.

Last edited: