Venom Trickshots OMG!!

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Florian s show is amazing. Met him in Germany and saw two Shows,woooow.also,,he is a real cool and kindful,guy,,nice to talk to...if u ever get the Chance to meet him or see his show live,DO IT:thumbup:

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
His videos are totally rad.

I've wondered for a while, is he a one trick pony? Or can he hit some as good as he can wow the crowd?

nineballsafety8

6ft 5" 285, hits 'em hard
Silver Member
I would be curious to see how well he would do if someone handed him a freshly cleaned, non-doctored cueball, how many of his AMAZING SHOTS are simply impossible.

My guess... 70% of his routine goes down the crapper

;)

nineballsafety8

Silver Member
He does infact use a special cue... but I would bet all the money in my bank account, that is not a "standard clean ball" even if it is just carwax, or polishing compound, or high luster buffing... no chance a normal ball can travel past the foot string and then change direction all the way back to the head of the table without either a doctored cueball, or 3 cushion cloth... period, not possible.

Ask any of the following: Eric Yow, Tom Rossman, Mike Massey, Stefano Pelinga etc etc etc

nineballsafety8

Silver Member
don't get me wrong though... the boy does have skills

I am just stating that his show is a misrepresentation of what can be done with a table and balls that are not "set up" for the show.

I would love to see his show in person... AT A POOLHALL, not exhibition style where the table has new cloth, and beatifully shiny balls.

That is all.

SpeedyPete84

9 Ball Choke Artist
Silver Member
That masse cue of his looks like a carbon fiber shaft. Anybody know for sure what he's using, just out of curiosity?

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, i saw him at the Pool Hall in Leipzig,Germany,Gold Crown table one Year Old Simonis cloth.....

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
I'd like to know what kind of jump cue and masse' cue he's using...so, that I could get one of each and try to do them kind of shots...

I'm sure I'd be amazed if I actually made one...LOL...

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He does infact use a special cue... but I would bet all the money in my bank account, that is not a "standard clean ball" even if it is just carwax, or polishing compound, or high luster buffing... no chance a normal ball can travel past the foot string and then change direction all the way back to the head of the table without either a doctored cueball, or 3 cushion cloth... period, not possible.

Ask any of the following: Eric Yow, Tom Rossman, Mike Massey, Stefano Pelinga etc etc etc

If you watch the old "What's in the case?" Videos with Samm Diep, she interviews Eric Yow and he shows off his can of silicone spray. I've tried it with a friend and it does get that ball spinning like crazy.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's definitely skilled and has practice his craft to excellence.

Regarding a doctored CB. I've heard a perhaps apocryphal story before. It goes like this. An instructor teaches a student for three days. For the first two days he uses a normal cue ball. On the last day he substitutes a cue ball sprayed with silicone spray. The student is ecstatic about how his new found skills allows him to draw the cue ball the length of the table. He thanks the instructor and forever refers him to other players.

DEAD MONEY G

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watched it. I have no idea how you guys were watching the shots with that amazing women on the table. I couldnt take my eyes off of her. Wowwww

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great skills, and great video production. Oh, and nice girl there.

My question is how those guys are doing in real pool game?

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great skills, and great video production. Oh, and nice girl there.

My question is how those guys are doing in real pool game?

Great question.

Not all the shots are about masse..

I can masse a normal white ball without too much trouble and I'm relatively speaking useless..

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll just say this...

Even if he is using a silicone coated cue ball.
Even if he is using a 25oz+ Masse cue.
Even if he isn't great at traditional pool.
I highly doubt that any of us could do what he does.

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll just say this...

Even if he is using a silicone coated cue ball.
Even if he is using a 25oz+ Masse cue.
Even if he isn't great at traditional pool.
I highly doubt that any of us could do what he does.

Hear hear hear...

It is a quality show and in some of the videos he does trick shots as well as there being that lovely blonde girl