Randy Mobley contact information

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
Hello all,

Can someone please help me out with contact information for Randy Mobley?

Thank you in advance!

-Keith

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I ordered a cue from him over 3 years ago & he never answered my emails or phone calls. another prima donna slack ass cuemaker.

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
I ordered a cue from him over 3 years ago & he never answered my emails or phone calls. another prima donna slack ass cuemaker.

Thank you for the insight. I just saw a picture of a joint protector that I believe he made that looked like a 4 speed shift knob and I would love to get one from him, but the lack of communication is always disheartening. Did you ever get the cue from him?

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Thank you for the insight. I just saw a picture of a joint protector that I believe he made that looked like a 4 speed shift knob and I would love to get one from him, but the lack of communication is always disheartening. Did you ever get the cue from him?

Limited edition cues they were for doubt he make one but that be up to
Him

albu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have super impression of him....maybe he dont answer every mail he gets,specially from the persons he doesnt have bussines ,but he is very carefull with his clients...and answer every mail really fast and always try to meet the clients demands.....This is only mine experience with him,and can say only good things about him...for me is nr.1

on the protectors i doubt he will make spare ones,but if you want i have the cue that goes with protectors on sale :p

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.

I have super impression of him....maybe he dont answer every mail he gets,specially from the persons he doesnt have bussines ,but he is very carefull with his clients...and answer every mail really fast and always try to meet the clients demands.....This is only mine experience with him,and can say only good things about him...for me is nr.1

on the protectors i doubt he will make spare ones,but if you want i have the cue that goes with protectors on sale :p

Thank you, but I'm really not a fan of that cue.....just the one protector.

Flazell

My son gambling at V.F.
Am I missing something????

I've had 3 people reply to my post, 2 of which have had contact with Mr Mobley. Can I please get the contact information for him?