404 Tour Shooters Final Bracket - Apl 28/12

ajtallin

Registered
Hi All,

Due to the 128 player double elimination bracket being still under development, we were not able to continue our live testing this past weekend. We have completed developing the base functions of the 128 player bracket now though. So for any who are still interested in viewing the bracket and match results, we will be updating that info throughout the evening tonight. Just click on the following link to view the bracket:

404 Tour Shooters Final Bracket

Thx to John White of Shooters for recording all the match scores so we could record these results in our online application.

Enjoy :)

ajtallin

Registered
@jaycast16 - Anytime! Hope it helps people stay up-to-date on the tournament action.

Just an update for all...I realize that the brackets have not been completely updated. It took some time to enter all the players. Then we found that there was a "glitch" in our application script. Anyways, it will be fixed tonight and I will work at uploading the results again tomorrow.

Cheers

ajtallin

Registered
Hi All,

Just an update, the online bracket results for the 404 Tour Shooters Final have been completed :D

Cheers

Marbles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the updates!!!

Wow...........103 views, and 1 thank you. This guy does this on his own time and money, just to keep us informed..............gotta give him some credit!! Thank you AJ, appreciate all you do for the pool community, its nice to get home and be able to check the draw sheet, without him it would be impossible to find out on line. Just Sayin'.

ajtallin

Registered
@Marbles - Thx for the kudos :) It's always great to get recognition like that. I'm just glad that people find having access to this kind of info online useful, especially at such an early stage. There's a lot this application could be capable of. It just comes down to finding all the time to invest into developing it. We're getting there though. :D

AJ