Like New Mezz AXI 153 w/ Hp2 shaft

Pwogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Like-new Mezz AXI 153 w/ Hp2 shaft - price reduced

sold

Craigslist ad for pictures - https://roseburg.craigslist.org/spo/d/like-new-mezz-cue/6708421117.html

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Mezz
model name / number: AXI 153
Price - lowered to $675.
I have decided to sell my Mezz AXI 153 cue with Hyprid Pro II shaft. This is a mezz with the 'wavy' joint. I have practiced hitting balls with this cue for only about one hour. It is in exactly the same condition as when I received it (bought it brand new). The only reason I'm selling it - it plays a little too heavy for my taste, and I just don't foresee myself using it much. It's absolutely beautiful and the hyprid pro II shaft is one of the best shafts available.
It's a great stick and is sure to make someone very happy. It's actually an 18oz cue, however because the hybrid pro 2 shaft is a heavier shaft (the way it's consteucted with carbon and such), it weighs about to 19oz.
The tip is the kamui original (brown) soft - I love this tip! Plays much better than a kamui black soft tip, in my opinion.
I bought the cue and shaft for $800 and I'm willing to sell for $675 at this time. Please let me know if you're interested.
I will ship for free and can use PayPal.

Last edited: