Ivory Billiards in Holyoke Mass.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Headed up to Maine tomorrow and will be stopping near Ivory Billiards in Holyoke Mass. for the night. Anyone in the area wanna meet up and shoot some pool on those AWESOME Centennials they have in there? As much as I enjoyed finding this place and playing there, I had no one to shoot with :( Let me know!

Trent from Toledo:thumbup:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, one of the coolest rooms I have seen I a while - almost makes me want to move back North- but not quite! Last time I was in Holyoke was in 1994 to buy factory direct weightlifting equipment from Ed Jubinville- he HAND MADE and welded the finest American Steel and iron weight lifting equipment ever produced in America, until he passed on and his sons ruined the business- from what I was told. I never thought to look up a pool room there back then- the town was so run down that it looked like a bombed out relic; but that pool room sure would have kept me around town for some action had I known.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow, one of the coolest rooms I have seen I a while - almost makes me want to move back North- but not quite! Last time I was in Holyoke was in 1994 to buy factory direct weightlifting equipment from Ed Jubinville- he HAND MADE and welded the finest American Steel and iron weight lifting equipment ever produced in America, until he passed on and his sons ruined the business- from what I was told. I never thought to look up a pool room there back then- the town was so run down that it looked like a bombed out relic; but that pool room sure would have kept me around town for some action had I known.

I ain't moving back to Mass from Florida for Ivory Billiards.

Freddie <~~~ because I lost a tournament there...

Hinekanman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have a tournament on friday nights on the 7 footers. May be someone in there willing to play. Two guys i can think of are always in there playing but usually each other. Someone knocked out the tournament may play you. I would play you but i have a golf tournament in the day and will probably be in no condition to shoot good pool. haha