WPBA Soaring Eagle event

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the few that might be interested, their event is going on now (great advertising :confused:):

https://www.facebook.com/WPBATour/videos/10155401501709353/

Webb getting ready to get drilled by Wei Tzu Chen on the stream.

Brackets:
https://compusport.ca/CS/GeneralSearch/Index/5521?callFromHomePage=True

Possibly Corr vs Ouschan coming up next on the stream at 11:00.
First time I've seen Chien play. She is a real shotmaker. She doesn't like roll the ball for position - always chooses the positioning option that allows her to let out her stroke. I can see where that can sometime get you in to trouble, but seems to be working for her so far.

girlwon1

Silver Member
She definitely is a shot maker. Normally, a 719 makes the game look a little easier than she has so far. Seems to be on the wrong side or not enough angle a lot of the time. She's got that head right over that cue!

girlwon1

Silver Member
What's with the dress code and allowing Monica to play in that grey t-shirt with frayed ends at the bottom? I remember the ladies looking sharp at one time, not so much in the last few years with allowing some to even wear hoodies.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's with the dress code and allowing Monica to play in that grey t-shirt with frayed ends at the bottom? I remember the ladies looking sharp at one time, not so much in the last few years with allowing some to even wear hoodies.

Did you watch the finals last year with Kjorsvik in it. She was downright scary looking :eek:

The couple of events a year have really gone down hill.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like the two matches burned them out for the night and they aren't going to show the 11 round of matches that includes Corr vs Ouschan or Siming Chen vs Jen Chen.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like the two matches burned them out for the night and they aren't going to show the 11 round of matches that includes Corr vs Ouschan or Siming Chen vs Jen Chen.
Do you know who the 2 players they are showing play right now are?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know who the 2 players they are showing play right now are?

That was another one going on on an opposite table that they turned to before apparently signing off the commentating the main TV table. It says right on the bottom of the window Newsome vs Cucculelli