Meucci Masada - is this worth anything?

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friends wants to sell a meucci masada to me, it looks like this but with wrap (meucci polished):

$(KGrHqV,!iMF!)3Z-!kKBQbHpOb1dQ~~48_72.JPG

is this worth anything at all?

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
:scratchhead:

A Meucci Masada? I don't know about a Masada.

Got to be something rare or something someone made up.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I aslo have never heard of this line of Meucci cues. I did some research, and it appears to be a line that was made for European distribution. Check this out.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Meucci-Pool-...0990165554?pt=Table_Games&hash=item416c51aa32

Learn something new everyday. Hope this helps you out.

:smile:

Very interesting. I have around 15-20 Meucci two pointers and I love them. They hit real good, and after they are refinished, they are better than new.

As far as what they are worth...I would want $250 each. Sounds like a lot but heck, the new Meucci Cues with no points is selling for over $200 new. Okay...maybe not selling but they are the advertised price.:wink:

Yeah...I know...I'll be stuck with these cues for the rest of my life and will be sold at an estate auction for $5 each. :sorry:

swilliespeed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Knockoff

Too bad it is a knock off. Unfortunately this happens with many well known production and custom cue makers. Is the shaft straight? Might be interested. I could probably make a sneaky pete butt for it.