$100 Entry Tournament - Sarnia, Ontario

Sarnia Shorty

He's going to the bag
Silver Member
Posting this for a friend, 17 confirmed entries as of Nov. 6. Should be some real good pool and lots of cash to be won.

POOL PLAYERS.... Nov 16 Sarnia rack n roll holding a $ 100 diamond bar box 9 ball tourney! No handicap ! No green fees! 60% to first plus Calcutta! Already 13 confirmed !! Respond here or to Ben Reid at 519 336 2060 or benreid@cogeco.ca

Nitrokid373

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
race to 11 on the A side and 9 on the B,. no magic rack ,rack your own , have 14 players now ,with 2 weeks to go ,. calcutta at 1 oclock,. , you should be there at 11.00.played on diamond barbox,.all moneys go back in to tournament ,. no green fees ,. also have a 9 footer diamond , for money games ,. played at rack and roll , in sarnia

This is what he sent me Dan

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
race to 11 on the A side and 9 on the B,. no magic rack ,rack your own , have 14 players now ,with 2 weeks to go ,. calcutta at 1 oclock,. , you should be there at 11.00.played on diamond barbox,.all moneys go back in to tournament ,. no green fees ,. also have a 9 footer diamond , for money games ,. played at rack and roll , in sarnia

This is what he sent me Dan

Edit: I noticed the date above.

If they get this info out, people will show up for sure. Why people leave it until last minute boggles my mind.

nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
all tournament should have to be paid into in advance as you can email entry fees now and then you would have no late shows getting in

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member
Results

1st place Dave Parker (London), 2nd place Pod Shognosh (Sarnia), 3rd place Chris Wood (Toronto), 4th Todd Cunningham (Chatham), 5th-6th place Elio D'Andrea (Sarnia) Bernie ? (Windsor).

Congrats to all the players and their performance in this event. It was high class all the way.

see u for the next big $100 entry tourney coming soon!!

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st place Dave Parker (London), 2nd place Pod Shognosh (Sarnia), 3rd place Chris Wood (Toronto), 4th Todd Cunningham (Chatham), 5th-6th place Elio D'Andrea (Sarnia) Bernie ? (Windsor).

Congrats to all the players and their performance in this event. It was high class all the way.

see u for the next big $100 entry tourney coming soon!!

Tell that piece of shit Todd that I want my money.

Nitrokid373

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are ya playing provincials dan ??? will be interesting to see if you both are there this year :thumbup:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are ya playing provincials dan ??? will be interesting to see if you both are there this year :thumbup:

I don't play tournaments. Depending on work, I'll be there for sure.

Funny thing is, I've went to that tournament since I was about 10. Been seeing the same people over and over.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

:)
Years ago, I was a kid, I beat a man for $3,300.....he ran out of money at $2,300,
A 'man of respect okayed him for the last g-note....to be paid the next day at noon.
He showed the next day and asked me to step outside....he told me could only scrape
up $500, but to please clear him with 'the man'.
No prob, I came back in and nodded, everybody in the room relaxed......
....hell, I would've gave it all back if needed.

Ten years later, the guy is a millionaire.....I just mentioned the $500 debt once.
He said "A lot of people owe me money. When I see them coming, I cross to the other
side of the street....they might ask me for more."

Some times a stiff is permanent.

Danny, have a nice day, and go out and get some more.

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:)
Years ago, I was a kid, I beat a man for $3,300.....he ran out of money at $2,300,
A 'man of respect okayed him for the last g-note....to be paid the next day at noon.
He showed the next day and asked me to step outside....he told me could only scrape
up $500, but to please clear him with 'the man'.
No prob, I came back in and nodded, everybody in the room relaxed......
....hell, I would've gave it all back if needed.

Ten years later, the guy is a millionaire.....I just mentioned the $500 debt once.
He said "A lot of people owe me money. When I see them coming, I cross to the other
side of the street....they might ask me for more."

Some times a stiff is permanent.

Danny, have a nice day, and go out and get some more.

PT, I think you know me well enough to know its merely principle on this debt.

If all the deadbeats who owed me money, paid up, I'd be mortgage free for 6 months!

leaguedude

Elio D'Andrea
Silver Member

Do you have to ruin every thread with with that massive amount (joke)that he owes you? Geesh I've been burned for thousands over the last 25 years of playing pool. We don't have anything to do with your debt, we were merely trying to post a tournament and the results!

Anyways, we will let you all know when the next big tournament is.