Fixing head spot

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My head spot sticker is coming off of the table a bit, and I was wondering what type of glue should be used to put it back down. Thanks!

Bill

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
so what is the scoop with spots. if you use the heavy thick master spots the balls roll off when going slow over them. if the cheap thin chinese ones they dont stick for long.

blackeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so what is the scoop with spots. if you use the heavy thick master spots the balls roll off when going slow over them. if the cheap thin chinese ones they dont stick for long.

Old Chinese proverb say "He who sticks too long have much trouble moving"

rorywayne

Banned
The best way to fix a loose spot, is go to home depot, get a bottle of gorilla glue, queeze a big goo under the spot and it is never coming off, that is what you seek, that is what I taught.:thumbup:

Be careful what you wish for, some times it comes true, via me.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Don't do that...they are made to be replaced. Do you glue your underwear on?

The best way to fix a loose spot, is go to home depot, get a bottle of gorilla glue, queeze a big goo under the spot and it is never coming off, that is what you seek, that is what I taught.:thumbup:

Be careful what you wish for, some times it comes true, via me.

rorywayne

Banned
Amigo, I dont wear, no stinkin underware.

Look at my suit. Does it look like I wear underware. Only gringos do that to shrink their cahoonies. Real men, let them hang loose. Now how are you going to shoot great pool with your cahoonies tied up in some knot, how can you be fast and loose Holmes::thumbup:

use a glue stick

If you want to save the spot, you can use the clear glue sticks they make for paper products. I've done it with some sucess. It won't dry hard and will keep it down. Otherwise just but some new ones as others have said