American Cueist
Im guessing about 500 magazines sitting in the closet

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Billiards Digest

Im looking for the November 2005 issue of Billiards Digest. Am willing to buy or trade.

Let me know.
Thanks,
Jack

JG-in-KY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
June 1988 BD

I need June 1988 Billiards Digest with Tom Brown on the cover. Also any with Shannon Daulton on cover. Can trade or cash. Thanks

atx48

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had replied earlier in the thread with my e-mail address, but did not get a response...

If you have the Inside Pool issues of Dec 2009, Jan 2010, and now the Jul/Aug 2012, I would appreciate a reply and see if we can work something out. Many thanks for your bumping this thread.

I don't know what the deal is with Inside Pool magazine - they have never answered any of my phone calls, returned messages, or e-mails (both direct and through their website).

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I had replied earlier in the thread with my e-mail address, but did not get a response...

If you have the Inside Pool issues of Dec 2009, Jan 2010, and now the Jul/Aug 2012, I would appreciate a reply and see if we can work something out. Many thanks for your bumping this thread.

I don't know what the deal is with Inside Pool magazine - they have never answered any of my phone calls, returned messages, or e-mails (both direct and through their website).

I looked in my box of extra issues and didnt have those dates
Not interested in digging through the boxes to sell one or two mags