Aramith balls issue

shasadpoor

ijMURUy
Hi there,
Recently I have bought an aramith pro balls but it seems they have an issue. After using them for one week there are some dots on them. I do not know that it happens for every aramith balls and it is a normal thing or there is a problem with them? today I get another set of aramith balls and played with them for 1 hour. they also have some dots on them. I will upload some photos of the balls. my cue is mcdermott L48 and my chalk is molinari. I also tried with another cue and another chalk but still dots are becoming more and more. thank you
uOlHOgn

DMbGrnN

ijMURUy

Last edited:

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ijMURUy
Hi there,
Recently I have bought an aramith pro balls but it seems they have an issue. After using them for one week there are some dots on them. I do not know that it happens for every aramith balls and it is a normal thing or there is a problem with them? today I get another set of aramith balls and played with them for 1 hour. they also have some dots on them. I will upload some photos of the balls. my cue is mcdermott L48 and my chalk is molinari. I also tried with another cue and another chalk but still dots are becoming more and more. thank you
uOlHOgn

DMbGrnN

ijMURUy

Can't see the pics but they are most likely marks from the pocket liners and are normal.