American Made Cases

Kel_82

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's very nice looking no doubt! Just trying to stay in the $300 Area. In likely pod I will be selling what I buy and getting what I want later. But for now I have a few custom cues coming my way. They need protection! JB cases look good no doubt. I just don't have $500-$800 ATM 😛.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
It's very nice looking no doubt! Just trying to stay in the $300 Area. In likely pod I will be selling what I buy and getting what I want later. But for now I have a few custom cues coming my way. They need protection! JB cases look good no doubt. I just don't have $500-$800 ATM 😛.

John's custom cases start at $80...he currently has some of his Rugged Line cases with him as he is traveling the US...thus saving the $75 shipping if you wait to order one. I am sure he has plenty of 2x5, 3x6, and perhaps even 4x8 configs with him. This line of cases is wildly popular, and there are several reviews on them. As I told you via PM, give him a call, see what he can do for you. I guarantee you will have no problem selling it when you are ready to upgrade. Today he is in Charlotte, NC...405-693-0386.