Cincinnati area cue repair

Tsmiddy22

Registered
Hey all, im looking for a place in the Cincinnati area to get a cue re wrapped, possibly refinished. Any one know of anyone in my area ? Im not opposed to sending it off, but was looking for a local option first. Thanks in advance!!

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a guy who does some work in the back room at Michael's. Not sure if it's just tips but I've definitely seen him back there on the lathe.

The only other cincy guys I know of are Sherm and BHQ. Don't think Sherm is doing work and BHQ is probably super busy.

I know that's not good info but that's all I know.

If you do send it off, Scot Sherbine does great work, is reasonably priced, and has great turnover time.

Tsmiddy22

Registered
There's a guy who does some work in the back room at Michael's. Not sure if it's just tips but I've definitely seen him back there on the lathe.

The only other cincy guys I know of are Sherm and BHQ. Don't think Sherm is doing work and BHQ is probably super busy.

If you do send it off, Scot Sherbine does great work, is reasonably priced, and has great turnover time.

Thanks, i used to go to Michaels quite a bit, its only like 2 miles down the road. Last time i asked about it, i beleive it was only tips and shaft work, but i will swing by and ask again.

Yeah, only a $100 plus shipping costs (both ways) for a refinish and rewrap, from Scott Sherbine, and he has been doing those type of repairs for as long as I remember (back when I was a kid, in the 90's).

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don Williams in Dayton area - does top notch work
you could call Airway Billiards or Valley Billiards to get his number / contact

PocketPooler

Silver Member
I recommend myself.

Ryan Meyer Custom Cues
West Harrison, IN

Add me on FB or call. 812 290 7644

Attachments