105 Ball Run by Stan Shuffett on Diamond Pro (CTE PRO ONE) video link

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice - motivates me to get to the 100 mark...

Moving in 2 weeks - then I will apply myself to it.

Congrats on a great run.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't have time to watch it all but I was impressed with what I did see. I noticed the shots were finding dead center pocket, weren't any close calls during the time I watched. Nicely done Stan!

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't have time to watch it all but I was impressed with what I did see. I noticed the shots were finding dead center pocket, weren't any close calls during the time I watched. Nicely done Stan!

Thanks,

As I think back on that run, there was not a single shot where Aim was not dead-on.

There was a ton of work to do besides aiming, though: decision-making, stroke delivery, speed control, using spin, and just keeping my composure.

What the Aim did was give me a consistent alignment and approach for each shot. Then my movements to CCB were always left or right sweeps.
It is huge for me to have developed that kind of routine. It goes a long way in setting the tone for all the other variables.

At 62 I am happy to say that my game is still improving!

Stan Shuffett

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice - motivates me to get to the 100 mark...

Moving in 2 weeks - then I will apply myself to it.

Congrats on a great run.

Thanks, Gerry!

Mark Beilfuss told me in 1977 that he could tell by looking at my eyes that I would run a few hundreds. Well, Mark was right.

I can tell by looking at your stroke that you will hit the century mark! I can 't remember much about your eyes.

Good luck with your move!

Stan Shuffett

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have one good looking stroke Stan! you look like a pro snooker player, I can see you hitting the 200 ball mark shortly.

Thanks, the stroke work never stops. I am still improving in that area of my game.

200! That'd be sweet....dang!!

Stan Shuffett

Luc Comtois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My run would have ended well before 105 mark if it were not for CTE PRO ONE.

Stan Shuffett

https://vimeo.com/60926311

Hi Stan,

I am a good friend of Gerry Williams and heard about your Pro One Aiming System. I would like to know if it is possible for you or your son to send me some information on a DVD, CD or on paper that I could refered my self to it.

I would love to learn more about your system, so if this is possible, let me know the cost (including shipping) if need to. :thumbup:

Tks.

Luc (Lucas) Comtois
Lucas Cue shop

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Stan,

I am a good friend of Gerry Williams and heard about your Pro One Aiming System. I would like to know if it is possible for you or your son to send me some information on a DVD, CD or on paper that I could refered my self to it.

I would love to learn more about your system, so if this is possible, let me know the cost (including shipping) if need to. :thumbup:

Tks.

Luc (Lucas) Comtois
Lucas Cue shop

Hi Luc,

My website is www.justcueit.com

On the front page there is a sample video as well as ordering information.

Stan Shuffett