155 with CTE Pro One

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another personal best......have surpassed my previous high run 3 times in the last 2 weeks! Will post soon in the 14.1 Section......of course without the mention of aiming, lol.

Jeez, that's something.

In 2014 at the Derby City Classic Max Eberle will be dethroned. :)

John

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOT, lol. I doubt if i could even break a 100 on a 9 ft Diamond Pro table much less beat pros in competition on a 10 footer.

Those tables, although excellent for rotation games and one pocket, are generally not condusive to high runs in 14.1. In the prelims at the DCC Str8 Pool Challenge (prob 250+ attempts) and after several matches, there was only 2 100+ runs.

Congrats on your NEW high run! 155....you are a candidate for the 200 club.

Stan Shuffett

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOT, lol. I doubt if i could even break a 100 on a 9 ft Diamond Pro table much less beat pros in competition on a 10 footer.

Those tables, although excellent for rotation games and one pocket, are generally not condusive to high runs in 14.1. In the prelims at the DCC Str8 Pool Challenge (prob 250+ attempts) and after several matches, there was only 2 100+ runs.
\

Yeah, but they didn't know what you know :wink:

John

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So what is the highest 14.1 run using CTE/Pro1? Does Landon hold the honor currently?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking Landon's was 154 but I could be wrong. His 154 on their table (Diamond) is MUCH stronger than my 155 on mine.

Landon ran a 159 on the Gold. Crown at the Rack and Cue in Campbellsville.
His high run on our Diamond is 154.

Stan Shuffett