Places To Play in Harleysville, PA

DunnM1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going to Harleysville, PA for one to two weeks, any good places to play on Diamonds?

Tronpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we got a diamond 9ft, triple shim w/ simonis about 40 min away in feasterville. also know of a new diamond 7' in a little bar that may be a few miles closer . you can pm me if this suits you .

Eagleshot

Mark Nanashee
Silver Member
Classic in Phoenixville does have a Diamond 9 ft table now. They put it in about a month ago. The equipment is great there.

Pm me and I can give you the lay of the land.

Registered
If you go down the turnpike about a half hour to the Valley Forge exit, the Fox and Hound has 8 foot Diamonds. You shouldn't have a problem getting a table, they have 7 of them.

DunnM1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks went to Classic Billiards, nice room. Got in over 10 hours of play over the weekend. It was great meeting azbilliards people. Thanks Eagleshot, will try to get out there again during the week before I leave on Saturday.

LightsOut

Jason
Silver Member
Thumbs up for Classic, great room. I love going there when I can - 1/2 hour from my house. The new Diamond is real nice too.

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks went to Classic Billiards, nice room. Got in over 10 hours of play over the weekend. It was great meeting azbilliards people. Thanks Eagleshot, will try to get out there again during the week before I leave on Saturday.

Wow! Since you will be there until Saturday, you should go to Valley Forge and play in a tournament Thursday night,

or just go check it out. Or go all day or night on Friday.

It is Allen Hopkin's Nine balls tournament. It's not far from you.

http://valleyforge9ball.com/exhibitors.html

Last edited: