APA Team 9 Ball Finals

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

It looks like there's some large crowds for APA. I heard the numbers were down for BCA, but APA seems to be doing fine.

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably because a big part of their business model
is to allocate money to send a bunch of them down there.

Or a least enough money to make people think about going.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed that, thanks.
'
Towards the end, there was a fellow at a skill level 2 who I do not believe he was. He won his match convincingly

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed that, thanks.
'
Towards the end, there was a fellow at a skill level 2 who I do not believe he was. He won his match convincingly[/

You must be talking about the 4 th match.. Yea that 2 shot pretty dang good. That safe in the one ball impressed the hell out of me. You never see 2's pls safe in my area.

2 players that I thought played darn good for their handicaps was the 5 on the U S team in the first match who won 17-3 vs japans 5 .....and japans 4 in the second match ....although the 5 on the U S team that she faced played pretty damn bad. That guy had no semblance of cue ball control.....missed was shots and just flailed away on the object ball at warp speed several times.

Japans 9 had a break and run the first rack in under 15 seconds it seemed like. Then his game went down hill quite a bit but he played some jam up safes. The 6 he faced did not impress me much but he is pretty good at making early 9 combos.

In the last match japans 2 only needed 5 balls to win and he slopped most of them in lol.

Thanks for the link op.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed that, thanks.
'
Towards the end, there was a fellow at a skill level 2 who I do not believe he was. He won his match convincingly[/

You must be talking about the 4 th match.. Yea that 2 shot pretty dang good. That safe in the one ball impressed the hell out of me. You never see 2's pls safe in my area.

2 players that I thought played darn good for their handicaps was the 5 on the U S team in the first match who won 17-3 vs japans 5 .....and japans 4 in the second match ....although the 5 on the U S team that she faced played pretty damn bad. That guy had no semblance of cue ball control.....missed was shots and just flailed away on the object ball at warp speed several times.

Japans 9 had a break and run the first rack in under 15 seconds it seemed like. Then his game went down hill quite a bit but he played some jam up safes. The 6 he faced did not impress me much but he is pretty good at making early 9 combos.

In the last match japans 2 only needed 5 balls to win and he slopped most of them in lol.

Thanks for the link op.

Agree with everything you said. The last 2 teams...as a whole, did not look very strong.