Why Do So Many Rack Balls At Wrong End?

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We play at a sports bar and one of the 6 tables Is slightly worn. We always break from the opposite end. I didn’t know that anyone would actually be so obsessed to notice or care.

On my own 9’table at home I switch ends every so often...and move the head ball spot an inch or so. My cloth is still like new despite using using most days for 7 years.

If on my own table I also don’t care What ball I use as the cueball if playing certain games.

On my 12’ snooker table, that I baby, I switch breaking ends every game.

Billiards is a game. There are no ‘rules’ outside of those agreed upon by two players. I play all types of unique games on my tables. If I want to line up all the balks on a rail and shoot them off one by one. Hy do you care? I don’t care which way you peel a banana.

Always interesting post from you. I laughed about the peeling the banana statement because my wife is from Thailand she gives me crap about peeling my bananas the way I do. It's all in fun of course.

Too bad I wasn't around Kentucky back when you visited, that would of been good times playing Snooker and camping on the Green River with ya...that is, if we could of even found a snooker table in Kentucky.