Old
  (#61)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-10-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
Someone mentioned to me that the "lifetime" stats don't necessarily go back past a certain point, but I didn't get a full explanation. Anyone know more?
hey dub, if you look at the bottom right corner of the webpage you displayed you will see the following message " looking for previous session stats ?"if you click on that message it will take you to a webpage showing all sessions played.

at the bottom of that page you will see the following disclaimer.

note. while this table displays membership history dating back to 1993, stats are not available prior to summer 2011. na implies you were an active member during that session , but there are no stats online to view.

if you remember spring 2011 is when they started putting all stats on the national website.

i can see where it would be a pia to go back and look up every ones stats from the beginning of apa and enter them on the new website.

whe i get time i am going to see if this dummy can figure out how to take a screenshot of my stats and post it.

Old
  (#62)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

05-10-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
hey dub, if you look at the bottom right corner of the webpage you displayed you will see the following message " looking for previous session stats ?"if you click on that message it will take you to a webpage showing all sessions played.

at the bottom of that page you will see the following disclaimer.

note. while this table displays membership history dating back to 1993, stats are not available prior to summer 2011. na implies you were an active member during that session , but there are no stats online to view.

if you remember spring 2011 is when they started putting all stats on the national website.

i can see where it would be a pia to go back and look up every ones stats from the beginning of apa and enter them on the new website.

whe i get time i am going to see if this dummy can figure out how to take a screenshot of my stats and post it.
Well, they have some folks stats back a ways, as there are folks with hundreds of matches played in their stats. It's no matter to me, as I've only been playing a few years so there isn't anything to be missed, to speak of. I was merely curious.

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

Old
  (#63)
Cory in DC
AzB Silver Member
Cory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond reputeCory in DC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-10-2013, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogginda9 View Post
How do you screen shot your stats like I've seen here? Thanks
If your computer is reasonably recent vintage, it's even easier if you go to Start and then type "snipping" into the little search box at the bottom, which should bring up the "Snipping Tool". That makes it really easy to take a more precise screenshot (selecting just the part you want). Then save the file and upload it as an attachment.

All that said, your stats it will probably just make everyone here feel bad!

Cory

CUES:Schon, Webb
HOURS OF POOL: 10 in a good week

Old
  (#64)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

05-10-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justadub View Post
Well, they have some folks stats back a ways, as there are folks with hundreds of matches played in their stats. It's no matter to me, as I've only been playing a few years so there isn't anything to be missed, to speak of. I was merely curious.
well i cant explain that dub.

i do know the disclaimer is correct in my case.

i started in summer of 2010, it says na for summer of 2010.

i played fall of 2010 and spring of 2011, they both state na which means again i played those two sessions but my stats are not available.

my stats show up from summer of 2011 up to now. who knows, maybe some lo's took it upon theirselves to go back and enter the old stats into the new website ?

Old
  (#65)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

05-10-2013, 08:10 PM

ok fellas, i saved the screenshot.

now how the hell do i post it on here?

dont forget when you give advice that i am a complete noob with a computer and just now getting proficient at typing with 2 fingers.

Old
  (#66)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

05-11-2013, 01:05 AM

well here is my stats.
Attached Images

Old
  (#67)
Black Cat 5791
I get all the Breaks
Black Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Cat 5791 has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to Black Cat 5791  
05-11-2013, 08:27 AM

Thought I'd get in on the Fray!!!

Black Cat

http://www.blackcatpooltour.wix.com/bcpt

APA Senior Division League Rep.
APA S/L: 8 Ball 6, 9 Ball 7
Playing Cue: Predator Special Edition SE-3
Playing Shaft: Predator REVO 12.4 w/ Kamui Clear Med
Back Up Shaft: Predator 314/3 w/ Kamui Clear Med
Break Cue: Predator BKRush