VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Title says it all!

I have a full case (25 boxes) of BLUE DIAMOND chalk for $119.99 INCLUDING
domestic shipping via Priority Mail.

I really do like the BD chalk, but I found a gross of pre-flag in the closet so I'm going back to it.

First PM. PayPal only. No fees. Price includes domestic Priority Mail.

An AZer was going to buy this last week but has gone silent, so since it's boxed up and ready to ship, I'll take this LOW PRICE to get it out of my way!

-von

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Title says it all!

I really do like the BD chalk, but I found a gross of pre-flag in the closet so I'm going back to it.

An AZer was going to buy this last week but has gone silent, so since it's boxed up and ready to ship, I'll take this LOW PRICE to get it out of my way!

-von

I tell you what.. If you can wait till next Thursday for the payment I will take it. Ask Tommie I am good for it.

I might be able to send it tomorrow but not 100% sure on that yet. I know for sure I can send it next Thursday.

Last edited:

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
PM sent to you.
-von

I tell you what.. If you can wait till next Thursday for the payment I will take it. Ask Tommie I am good for it.

I might be able to send it tomorrow but not 100% sure on that yet. I know for sure I can send it next Thursday.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
SOLD SOLD SOLD!

RE: the pre-flag, first I baked it then I placed it in hermetically-sealed mayo jars (funny only if you're old enuf to remember Johnny Carson). Taking it out and shipping would just ruin it.......:p :)

Thanks again!
-von

Replied. I sitll think you should come off with some of the masters. LOL

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Well I used the Chalk this past Tuesday when I went to shoot. Using the same cue and tip that I have already I can tell a difference when using english. I seem to get more spin with less effort. I think I will be keeping it all. I do have to get some masters whatever for my son and wife to use since they really don't play. The table gets delivered on the 9th. :happydance:

Title says it all!

-von