European AZ's, Tim Scruggs Cue !!Fire Sale!!

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
For sale Tim Scruggs 4 point cue, As i don't play anymore and I'm not a collector I am looking to sell off all my pool equipment to fund new projects. I also have a extremely rare ivory jointed Dale Patten cue that i will be selling along with an awesome Varney break cue and a couple of jump cues and cases.

Specs for the Scruggs:

Cue was built around 2003
59" - equally split
Shaft 1 - 4.09oz - 12.8mm - capped ivory ferrule - Kamui black s/s
Shaft 2 - 4.15oz - 13mm - capped ivory ferrule - Kamui black s/s
Butt - 15.44oz - 0.85" at the joint, 1.27" at the end of the butt.
Solid ivory joint, 3/8x10 pin, Birdseye forearm, cocobolo points and butt including the butt cap, veneers of double black, 1 extra wide African Mahogany and Maple, rings in all positions, I'm not sure if the rings are ivory. Black leather wrap.Custom joint caps by the one and only Alton Takata. Everything on the cue is original except the tips.
Finish on the butt is fine, the shafts could do with a cleaning. the jp for the butt has a small chip in the finish.
Sorry for the quality of the photos, if you want specific photos of anything please get in touch.

The cue is located in the UK,.

Looking for €1450 obo

Last edited:

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have had a lot of interest in this cue but i would like to clear a couple of things up. The cue is located in the UK, as with the current laws on shipping cues with ivory to the USA i would rather not risk it, i really do not want to have this cue destroyed and myself get fined. With this being the case will only ship the cue to Europe or Asia.

Thanks.

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Cue is still available. I will also be posting a Varney jump/break for sale later on today.