$200. Added 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament- Hard Times Bellflower, CA

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Once again, our monthly Straight Pool Tournament at Hard Times will be held this Saturday, March 21, 2009. I know these economic times are very difficult for many of us but the owner of Hard Times has been generous enough to hold monthly money added tournaments so lets show our appreciation by participating. I hope to see everybody come out and support the tournament. Here are the details:

3rd Saturday of the Month Open 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament- EVERY MONTH
Hard Times Billiards
17450 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706
562-867-7733
$200. Added
$30. Entry Fee
32 Player Field Max
Single Elimination
One Day Event
12pm Practice
1pm Tournament Begins
Race To 100 pts.
NO PHONE INS - 1st come 1st serve basis

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via phone or email. Otherwise, we'll see ya'll there.

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Everyone,

Once again, our monthly Straight Pool Tournament at Hard Times will be held this Saturday, March 21, 2009. I know these economic times are very difficult for many of us but the owner of Hard Times has been generous enough to hold monthly money added tournaments so lets show our appreciation by participating. I hope to see everybody come out and support the tournament. Here are the details:

3rd Saturday of the Month Open 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament- EVERY MONTH
Hard Times Billiards
17450 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, CA 90706
562-867-7733
$200. Added
$30. Entry Fee
32 Player Field Max
Single Elimination
One Day Event
12pm Practice
1pm Tournament Begins
Race To 100 pts.
NO PHONE INS - 1st come 1st serve basis

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via phone or email. Otherwise, we'll see ya'll there.

Reminder - Come out and support the tournament.

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
For those out of towners who cannot partake but would love to sweat it, will this be streamed, and if so, do you have a site?

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those out of towners who cannot partake but would love to sweat it, will this be streamed, and if so, do you have a site?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to stream this event at this time. Keep in mind, there is a possibility, in the near future, for some "Live Streaming". This is something I'm working on right now. I, also, have a website but I'm reconfiguring it at this time. It needs some work to say the least. If you send me your email address, I would be more than happy to put you on my email list. That way you're updated on any new events that would be coming up. I have several people on this list and I usually will send Tournament News updates, reminders, announcements, etc. Eventually, a good portion of these announcements will, also, be put on my website. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a good one,

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Updates of the Tournament

Hello Everyone,

Here are the updates of the 3rd Saturday Monthly 14.1 Straight Pool Tournament at Hard Times Billiards in Bellflower, CA. We had a field of 20 players participate in the event. We have, definitely, been consistent in tournament participation every month. Here are the details:

Payouts -
1st place - $350. Nick Spano/ Tang Hoa (Split)
2nd place - $170.Nick Spano/ Tang Hoa (Split)
3rd & 4th place - $80. Ramin Bakhtiari & Mike Laos

Nick Spano and Tang Hoa decided to split the prize money for 1st and 2nd place. These two players played very well throughout the day. Nick Spano had the high run of the day of a 65 with Tang Hoa having a run for himself of a 53. Ramin Bakhtiari and Mike Laos, also, played exceptionally well and made a run for it but were cut short at 3rd and 4th place. We had a few matches last a bit longer than expected causing players to have to wait much longer than anticipated but these four players did not waiver what so ever.

Thank you to all the players and fans that participated and/or supported our event. I hope see everyone come out for next month - Saturday, 4/18/09. We'll see you then.

Thanks again,

Last edited: