Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page SJDinPHX - Computer Problems

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
SJDinPHX - Computer Problems
Old
  (#1)
Charles M
AzB Bronze Member
Charles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond reputeCharles M has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

SJDinPHX - Computer Problems - 03-02-2008, 03:29 PM

SJDinPHX (San Jose Dick) is having computer technical issues and asked me to to let all of his friends on this forum know that he is currently unable to either post messages or reply to PM's. He anticipates that his computer will be back functioning as normal by Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week. If anyone has any immediate need to get in touch with him, please send me a PM.

Old
  (#2)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

03-02-2008, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles M
SJDinPHX (San Jose Dick) is having computer technical issues and asked me to to let all of his friends on this forum know that he is currently unable to either post messages or reply to PM's. He anticipates that his computer will be back functioning as normal by Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week. If anyone has any immediate need to get in touch with him, please send me a PM.
Hmm. I had no idea that was him. To the rest of you forum users, if this guy ever posts anything about one-pocket, take note.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: