IPT Video on Macintosh

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
Does anyone know if the video on demand or the streaming is limited to Windows systems or will they work with Macs also.

I signed up for another service that I found out after paying for it that it worked only with Windows media/drm so I don't want to get snookered again.

Also, is the annual fee $29.95 total or is there a monthly fee as well. The description is a little vague as it stated "special introductory price of $29.95 annually AND only 5.95 per month." (I capitalized the AND for emphasis.)

Thanks.

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
thelanz said:
Does anyone know if the video on demand or the streaming is limited to Windows systems or will they work with Macs also.

I signed up for another service that I found out after paying for it that it worked only with Windows media/drm so I don't want to get snookered again.

Also, is the annual fee $29.95 total or is there a monthly fee as well. The description is a little vague as it stated "special introductory price of $29.95 annually AND only 5.95 per month." (I capitalized the AND for emphasis.)

Thanks.

I have a G4 at work and it works fine (don't tell my boss, though!). I think your best bet, regardless of platform, is have the absolute latest versions of Netscape or Explorer. Still, I found that explorer seems to give better reception both on PC and Mac.

I believe the 29.95 fee includes the first month. Subsequent months will be charged to your card.

CaptiveBred

C21H30O2
Silver Member
thelanz said:
IPT Video on Macintosh

Whats a Macintosh? Sounds like some relic computer company from the last century that could not keep up with the superior pc platform. :D

8 track
LPs
VHS
Laser Disc
Commodore
Macintosh
Smoke Signals
US Postal Service

All things of the past soon to be forgotton :)

I worked in the graphic arts industry for years... I love poking fun at mac cult followers lol :p

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
CaptiveBred said:
Whats a Macintosh? Sounds like some relic computer company from the last century that could not keep up with the superior pc platform. :D

I worked in the graphic arts industry for years... I love poking fun at mac cult followers lol :p

You've got innovators (Steve Jobs) and you've got the myriad of followers with their cheap copies.

Bill Gates is tripping over himself trying to control the IPod concept.

Where would Bill be without Steve?

thelanz

Stay down & follow thru!
Silver Member
CaptiveBred said:

[snip]

All things of the past soon to be forgotton :)

No problem, just keep repeating to yourself: "If Apple didn't exist, I'd still be using DOS!" :p