Coaching in Philly

Tickets

Little Aussie Battler
Silver Member
Gday everyone,

A good mate of mine is heading to Philly for 3 months prior to heading to Vegas for the VNEA champs.

Can anyone recommend a quality coach located close to the Philly city center? Home or pool room setting is fine.

Any info is appreciated.

Cheers.

Dave

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Gday everyone,

A good mate of mine is heading to Philly for 3 months prior to heading to Vegas for the VNEA champs.

Can anyone recommend a quality coach located close to the Philly city center? Home or pool room setting is fine.

Any info is appreciated.

Cheers.

Dave

Don't know if the Fusco brothers are still hanging around the Philly area or if they have moved out. They would be worth checking out. Also, Daz, (Darren Appelton) lives in that neck of the woods, though not in downtown Philly. Getting lessons from him would be worth the transit time though.

jwh1942

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
try contacting Bob Maidhof at Drexeline Billiards, he's the owner and a very good player. Phone 610--259-9144. His room is a great place to play at also. Not too far from downtown Philadelphia

Tickets

Little Aussie Battler
Silver Member
Some good advice there. cheers guys

Coaching from Dynamite Darren would be awesome id imagine.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

philly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't know if the Fusco brothers are still hanging around the Philly area or if they have moved out. They would be worth checking out. Also, Daz, (Darren Appelton) lives in that neck of the woods, though not in downtown Philly. Getting lessons from him would be worth the transit time though.

Pete Fusco owns a poolroom called "The Spot" in Trevose Pa. Not far from Philly. I know for a fact his brother, Jimmy, still gives lessons. Call "The Spot" to get in touch with Jimmy.