Need help Identifying table

TheronRzr

Hey All,

I have a Brunswick pool table that was given to me by my wealthy boss about 10 years ago. The guy we hired to move it was amazed that we were simply given the table because it was so valuable. Now, we are selling the house and I am debating on if its worth the trouble to try and sell it, leave with the house, or make room for it in our new house. If any one can help me identify what it is and approx value, it would be greatly appreciated. There has been some wear and tear by the kids, but it seems to be in fair to good condition. I know it probably needs new felt. There doesn't seem to be too many markings and one person said it may be a commercial/tournament/competition table?

Eager to hear from the experts.

Thank you in Advance!

Attachments

• Pool Table 1.jpg
    Pool Table 1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Pool Table 2.jpg
    Pool Table 2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 237
  • pool table 3.jpg
    pool table 3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 237
  • pool table 4.jpg
    pool table 4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 236
  • pool table 5.jpg
    pool table 5.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 233

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
Brunswick Century....commercial duty table....used in many pool rooms. As far as value, it just depends on your local market. I have given some away, and sold some for up to 1500.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I second the post above... definitely a Brunswick Century. I've paid $300 a piece for oversized 8's and sold a 9ft with racks, balls, and house cues for $1200. Over all they're very good tables and hold up extremely well (other than the particle board aprons). If setup properly they play quite well in my opinion. Don't see that many black versions around these parts. Usually its the faux wood look.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey All,

I have a Brunswick pool table that was given to me by my wealthy boss about 10 years ago. The guy we hired to move it was amazed that we were simply given the table because it was so valuable. Now, we are selling the house and I am debating on if its worth the trouble to try and sell it, leave with the house, or make room for it in our new house. If any one can help me identify what it is and approx value, it would be greatly appreciated. There has been some wear and tear by the kids, but it seems to be in fair to good condition. I know it probably needs new felt. There doesn't seem to be too many markings and one person said it may be a commercial/tournament/competition table?

Eager to hear from the experts.

Thank you in Advance!

Well if you are a pool player, I doubt you will be able to buy a table and have it setup in your new place for cheaper than you can move this one (unless of course you are moving a 1,000 miles away and it will cost you a lot to ship it). Replace the cloth on it if you do take it with you, dark colors like that are horrible for playing on, and since it's already apart for the move you may as well have the mechanic replace the cloth while it's being setup again.