F/S Beautiful Schon R-6 with two Micarta shafts

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
For sale is a beautiful Schon R-6 with two Micarta shafts. I bought this cue a few days ago from Az member (chuckles) This is the write up from his original post.

Stitch rings and mircarta ferrules. It's a beauty. still in good shape for an older cue. The butt is in good shape with only a few finish imperfections and it weighs 16 oz, but has a weight bolt a little over an ounce. Natural and green veneers. Comes with 2 shafts. Both are a beautiful honey colored maple and around 12.3 mm. One shaft weighs 3.9 oz and is straight, the other is 3.8 and has a small roll. The tip doesn't leave the table.

That was what Az member (chuckles) posted about this cue when I bought it from him.

Here is what I think. He was a little to stricked when discribing the cue. This R-6 is AWESOME. He stated the but had a few finish imperfections, Maybe chuckles eye sight is better then mine but I found nothing wrong with the but, It's beautiful. The shafts have a beautiful honey color and fantastis patiena for a cue of this age, Very smooth and clean. The only thing I did with this cue was play with it for one hour with the shaft that had a very very slight taper roll, And I never noticed it while I was playing This cue hits really nice, This thing for sure has that old sweet schon hit.

The only reason i am selling is because some thing has just come up and I need some fast cash. That does not mean I will sell it for peanuts. These cues are hard enough to come by as you all know. This cue is worth every bit of what I'm asking.

It was original posted by chuckles for $850.00
I bought if from him for $800.00. I don't mind loosing a few bucks. So I'll offer it for. (No trades offers please)

Price is ***** SOLD PENDING PAYMENT SOLD PENDING PAYMENT *******

If the buyer wants to use paypal add 4% or send payment as a gift aviod fees.
I will also accept a postal money order.

Attachments

• R-6 pic-1.jpg
    R-6 pic-1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 730
  • R-6 pic-2.jpg
    R-6 pic-2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 730
  • R-6 pic-3.jpg
    R-6 pic-3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 730
  • R-6 pic-4.jpg
    R-6 pic-4.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 729
  • R-6 pic-5.jpg
    R-6 pic-5.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
More pictures

More pictures

Attachments

• R-6 pic-6.jpg
    R-6 pic-6.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 719
  • R-6 pic-7.jpg
    R-6 pic-7.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 716
  • R-6 pic-8.jpg
    R-6 pic-8.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 720
  • R-6 pic-9.jpg
    R-6 pic-9.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 721

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yes

Yes the other shaft and butt are streight. The cue is awesome to look at in person. The one shaft has a very very slight taper roll, The tip does not leave the table. You have to look close to even see it.