Anyone know anything about Bob Harris ?!

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just bought a Bob Harris on ebay thinking I was getting a Bob Harris and turns out there's another Bob Harris in Florida and it's his cue. Anybody know anything about the other Bob Harris?! I'm looking for a great player. Curious if I just bought crap. It looks like this:

VoQ1Wb8.jpg

2020zjG.jpg

Last edited:

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
I believe the harris in Florida is called Robert harris and Ted harris. I thought Bob harris was from Kentucky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mustardeer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Correct. Bob Harris is in Kentucky. I bought a Robert Harris thinking I was getting a Bob Harris. Any idea if it's a quality cue? I've never heard of a Robert Harris.

Direwolf

Registered
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Harris cues

Rob Harris from Panama City Florida.....makes some really nice cues. Good looks , excellent workmanship and solid players. I have two and couldn't be happier. Seriously doubt you'll be disappointed. They are somewhat undervalued and definitely not "crap"!

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Robert Harris Cues

You got a nice cue and a very good player there. Robert has been making cues for 26 years now and has a state of the art one man shop. The shaft for your cue should have the "Larry Nevel" taper, which Robert worked with Larry for over a year to develop. Robert has taught several other cue makers the craft including some well known ones that demand more money for their cues than Robert does. Best of luck with your new cue.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
Robert Harris builds higher end cues than Bob Harris. Bob Harris makes mostly sneaky petes. You have purchased a Robert Harris cue, the "H" logo on the butt cap shows that. I have had some Robert Harris cues and I thought they were top notch and hit very well. I am sure you have a quality cue.

Last edited: