The Word Is That Fat Boy Is Going To Be At ???? This Weekend???

cornfed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IS FAT BOY going to be at HARDTIMES in SACRAMENTO this weekend to play BOY GEORGE.. Need and answer so we can come and BET.

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that I know of, but there is the first of the month tournament and Dave (aka Boy George) is usually there. I'm sure Dave can get played in any case..:)

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
///////////////////////////////.......ME TOO!!!!!! lol

Russ....

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy has been in bed for the past 24 hours, his back was good yesterday, but not today, he is playing better than he was a week ago.......and will see if he can get his FAT ASS out of bed and play, I will also call Dave Rodden tonight,,,,,,i txt him instead,,,,,i'll call him tomarrow,,,,,,and yes there will be a game,,,,,no coin flipping.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i need to come to N. Ca to see my uncle so i will be there sooner than later, and we spoke and are gonna play, heads-up. when dave and I get it all sorted out I'll make a post here, who is managing that room now? to hold the stake, etc. it will be on a weekend, i'll come up a few days earily and play, are the tables green or blue?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
///////////////////////////////////.........ME TOO!! .lol

Russ......

Last edited:

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Fatboy my dad rest his sole used to tell me ( boy dont bet no lumber yard against a matchstick ) and basicly thats what you said or meant I think so you can use this line if you want too.

Leonard

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
I will also call Dave Rodden tonight,,,,,,i txt him instead,,,,,i'll call him tomarrow,,,,,,and yes there will be a game,,,,,no coin flipping.
So just to be clear, will you be in Sacramento tomorrow (Saturday, February 2, 2008) to play Boy George? Inquiring minds would like to know and come to sweat the game.

Fatboy said:
I blew 9 dimes at the DERBY you ever win or lose 9 dimes? I will flash it and bet it, at least I got it.
Welcome to the world of gambling... And believe it or not, there were other, non-millionaires at the DCC who blew that much $. I hope you do realize that not all of us show up there with a duffel bag filled with $300k.

Fatboy said:
when i was busted I wasnt jealous I wanted to learn, takes heart to fess up and admit your not so smart, so I did and went out and got smart, Waht I ask those who are jealous is a simple question: If your so smart why arnt you rich? They cant stand it. It takes alot of heart to get smart, pay your dues and make it.
You really need to stop believing your own press. Money doesn't make you smart. People get lucky and sh!t into $$$ all the time. Also, don't mistake people's irritation for jealously -- your whole act of "all talk and no chalk" is getting really old.

champ2107

Banned
It seems you get bashed on here, how come? Is it because you brag about how much money you can afford to play with? and then getting challenged by some guys and turning them down? My boss is worth about 3 billion and never brags about how much money he has, he pulled up in his Bentley and full time driver the other day then his wife pulled up after in a white rolls with her driver, lol

Anyway I like your character but just relax on the money bragging.

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Fatboy and I talked it over in a PM and we are ok. No need to keep the thing between us going.