What's the biggest comeback in Mosconi Cup history?

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
I know USA needs 8 to win. Has there ever been such a huge deficit and did the trailing team come back from it?

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
Don't know. What I do know is the only way the US brings home this Cup today is to have Mark Wilson hire that Seal Team he brought in for inspiration last year to kill Europes team this morning. Shy of that its over.

Edit: above post is a joke, just disillusioned right now after watching this carnage for the last few days

Last edited:

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know. What I do know is the only way the US brings home this Cup today is to have Mark Wilson hire that Seal Team he brought in for inspiration last year to kill Europes team this morning. Shy of that its over

You could pull the best five players out of tonight's crowd to create the team to replace the now dead European team and they'd still win the one match they need.

PS. I know some of the players in the crowd - some of them are decent sticks too you know ;)

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You could pull the best five players out of tonight's crowd to create the team to replace the now dead European team and they'd still win the one match they need.

lol, this is actually true.

From what I've seen this year so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win a five match session.

Solomon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

PS. I know some of the players in the crowd - some of them are decent sticks too you know ;)
I'm pretty sure I've seen Raj Hundal and Karl Boyes in the crowd and Europe only needs one more set, so we still wouldn't stand a chance.