FS: Mezz PB2, BK3, Mezz CP-13SW/CM, EDC, Rick Howard

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This is the first of my offerings, as I am clearing out everything that I have, as pool is no longer a prioriry. So, here are the offerings. More details pictures are available. Please PM me for details.

1. Mezz PB2 with Deep Impact 2 shaft. In awesome condition, aside from two small marks in the finish near the joint. Samsama J/B tip. $375

2. Predator BK3. Some small blemishes. It's a break cue. No damage - just some bumps. Finish on the butt is perfect. No chips or breaks in the cue's finish. Phenolic tip. $350

3. Mezz CP-13SW/CM - SOLD

4. EDC by Jules Patterson. I wish I didn't have to get rid of this cue, but I can't stand looking at a cue this nice that plays this well, and it never comes out of the case. This is probably the nicest custom I have ever owned. Old school meets new school. Paduak points and butt sleeve. I count 8 veneers on each point, and the points are dead even. Reverse tapered butt sleeve. Compression joint 5/16-14, very tight fit. Two small grind marks on the butt cap, from the original owner. Pics available. Heavy cue - sits at 19.8 with the 12.8mm shaft. 19.9 with the 13mm shaft. Natural ferrule material. If you don't know who Jules is, he worked with Randy Mobley. His cues are a reflection of who he learned from. Jules is not taking orders. $1200. And this is a steal of a price for a guy whose cues are just growing in demand.

5. Rick Howard - plain jane birdseye maple cue. Only shown with one shaft. Comes with 2. The second shaft needs a refinish at the joint. I was going to have this done myself, but have decided to just move the cue at a decent price and let the new owner decide on the refinish. Light cue - max weight this goes up to is about 19.5oz. Perfectly balanced at around 18.5oz. $450.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m38n4xzudm4f8cd/IMG_2315.JPG?dl=0&m=
https://www.flickr.com/gp/160330165@N05/D1uGX9

Last edited: